Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monstrous Mating and Breeding - Welcome to the Ranch! [M/Futa x F/Futa/M][IM only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
For generations, the Kingdom of Gran Diel has been a land of relative peace and unrivaled prosperity, thanks in no small part to the domestication of the once fierce and loathed creatures plaguing its countryside. While other nations chose to take up arms against the monstrous and fiendish inhabitants of their forests, valleys and mountains, the court magicians of Gran Diel concocted a far less bloody and more practical solution to their growing kingdom's needs. Through the use of powerful binding spells, artifacts meant to soothe the mind, and selective breeding, Gran Diel's wild monster population has seen a sharp decrease over the decades, resulting in the peaceful kingdom known far and wide. That isn't to say these once terrifying beasties are no longer in the people's lives to this very day!

Gran Diel's claim to fame and the source of its considerable growth and political power lies in the official ranches sanctioned by the crown itself. It is here where all manner of creatures are bred and raised to tend to the kingdom's needs. Mindless beasts serve the role of livestock, both as labor for the fields and food for the kingdom's population, while the more intelligent and human-like creatures of Gran Diel find themselves serving more specialized roles, everything from household pets and domestic help to fully sanctioned members of the military. Though the crown has not had to issue a declaration of war for many years, the loyal and fierce beings laced among their ranks continue to remain a powerful deterrent against any nation that would seek to take Gran Diel's wealth or secrets by force.

What is kept from that public eye is that the source for the kingdom's good fortune are lewd, lust-filled dens rife with all manner of debauchery. Ranchers are both trained to and expected to add their "personal touch" to their stock's breeding and care, and while every creature raised is fully domesticated and harmless to rancher and citizen alike from the day it is born, the urge to mate and amorous urges often lead to sticky situations for the fresh-faced and experienced breeder alike...

Hello and welcome to my little corner of depraved debauchery! As you can see from the title and introduction, I'm looking to craft a smut-filled tale about one of many farms or ranches that caters solely to the breeding and care of amorous monster girls and other beasties! I have quite a few different ideas and variations of the ranch to offer, but first I'd like to go over some of the basics of what I'm looking for.

Smut will trump plot as it is primarily about lewd fucking with the ranch owner's property, but having a storyline to help introduce the setting, much as I did with this thread, is certainly welcome. I'd be more than happy to craft a fun, lighthearted storyline that helps move things along. Also I will be RPing solely over IMs, either AIM or YIM with the possibility of text chat on Skype if you're very convincing. I will only play male or futa characters, that is cock and balls only - no pussy for me, but welcome females, futa and males for monster girls and other creatures kept on hand. Also a willingness to play multiple characters is a must! At once is not necessary, but we'll both be playing a variety of creatures as the story progresses! I'll go into further detail of what I'm searching for as far as creatures and pairings below!

No Insects or Arachnids

Just thought I'd get this out of the way and put it somewhere clear and visible! Nothing insect or arachnid-like in the RP, sorry!

Breeding

Can't have a monster breeding ranch without breeding now, can we? To be more specific, I'm far more interested in the actual act of knocking up a creature or character than I am in playing out a pregnancy. I want nothing to do with actual childbearing! I'm fine with some light pregnancy play and fooling around with heavy, milk-laden teats, but I want nothing to do with anything past than the early stages. Depending on how the RP is played out, it could be simply knocking up a monster girl then letting the consequences all happen off-screen, so to say, or accelerated pregnancies could be the name of the game if the story revolves around a female rancher. This is an adult RP and has absolutely no place for children of within it! Eggs are fine if having the product of a mating around is desired.

Monster Girls

I love monster girls in just about any form! Slime/goo girls! Imps and succubi! Kitsune and catgirls! Plant and dragon girls! Don't forget the ever lascivious lamia! I adore monstrous maidens and will happily accept them in female or futa form. I'm open to just about any monster girl, or even hybrids that may have been created through cross-breeding.

Anthro, Furry, and Beasts

I'm a tad bit more particular about furry and anthro characters. I prefer female and futa to be more human-like, particularly in their facial features. While full body fur and scales are more than welcome, I do like that snouts and muzzles be less pronounced and closer to a human face. I can share some images and will happily go back and forth to work out a compromise. As for males, the more bestial the better! I prefer males to be more anthro than human, such as centaurs and dracotaurs having an anthro upper body that matches their lower half rather than a human body. Male beasts such as wolves and dragons are welcome as well. No female beasts, though! As above, I am also open to hybrids that can be explained through cross-breeding.

Optional: Transformation Play

Entirely optional, but I am a fan of transformation and mind control! Perhaps certain aspects of the creatures can be enhanced through magic or alchemical solutions, or maybe its even natural product distilled from the fluids unique to each breed. Fucking the livestock may lead to unintended side-effects! Additionally I'm open to the idea of humans, elves or other races brought into the farm and turned into a desired creature once the stock is running a little low.

Optional: Assistants

Managing a ranch is a lot of work! Having one sole rancher managing dozens of rutting creatures is easy enough to hand wave away, but sometimes its fun to have a helping hand! The rancher's aid can take the form of nearly anything. A hired hand or someone who was previously attached to the ranch in the case of a new owner, an experienced breeder well versed in the lewdest of tasks, a relative for some incestuous fun, or even an intelligent monster girl who helps her owner run the place, whether she does so in addition to her breeding duties or is a matronly character that not longer frequently breeds but retains her nurturing instinct or a personal pet specially reserved for the owner's use.

Pairings: I have several variations of the idea based on what role our characters are playing. Choose your favorite combination from below! Be default, I've included all of the combinations I'd be happy with as far as getting naughty goes. I'll happily remove futa or males from any pairing upon request!

As for the rancher itself, their origin and how they gained their property is current up for discussion! Inherited from family? Purchased with after carefully scrimping and saving? Assigned by the kingdom after becoming certified? I'd love to work out the details to find a plot and backstory that works for you!

Ranch Owner as My Character

M x F/Futa: I will be playing a male character, and accept female and futa creatures that need to be bred! I can also play a few futa and male creatures in stock from time to time.

Futa x F/Futa/Male: I will be playing a futa character, and accept creatures of any sex, including rowdy males wishing to mount and mate their owner. Again, I can play some futas and males from the stock to spice things up as well.

Futa x Futa/Male: Cocks everywhere! I'll be playing a futa character who owns a ranch that specializes in procuring the seed of the finest studs around. No actual breeding here unless the futa creatures have pussies as well, just lots of sticking fucking. Also occasionally saving some spunk to ship off.

Ranch Owner as Your Character

F x Futa/Male: You would take the role of a female owner and some monsters, while I would play the futas and males out to do the breeding! Your character being bred as well is optional.

Futa x Futa/Male: Essentially the same as above, only this time your character is running the show! Your character and creature could have a pussy, introducing the possibility of breeding if you so desire.

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Transformation, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

Well that about sums up the latest perversion to cross my debauched mind! If you find yourself interested, please send me a PM to get in touch! I only ask that you share what happened to catch your eye and the idea(s) that interested you, one line replies don't often stir up my interest! That said you don't need to write me a novel, less than a paragraph is more than enough! I just want something more substantial than "hey wanna rp lol". Thank you for reading!

I would like to do this. o3o
If you could perhaps YIM! me and we could discuss more?
My contact is: lee.dementia
Hope to be seeing you. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom