Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Special Awesome RP Fun-time!!!! (Looking for female partners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thank you for coming across my request thread. I had a request thread like this before, but I wanted to scrap those ideas and try some new ones, so I'm making a new thread.

First off, just to get this out of the way, here are the rules. Most of these you'll find on any other thread, so it's nothing too serious, just a couple to really keep in mind.
1. I'm looking for a female, in both reality and in RP land. No males playing females, no females playing males, no hermaphrodites or transvestites (unless they are from Tran-sexual Transylvaniaaaaaaaaaa, Ha Ha) :p
2. I'm straight, like the first rule, I'm playing a guy, so I'm looking for a girl. No MxM or FxF.
3. I'm not a grammar nazi, nor do I really check for spelling, but I'd like for a literate partner. I know we all make mistakes, and I don't really crack down on this, it's just that I'd like to be able to understand what I'm reading. If I can't do that, then something's wrong.
4. I usually try to match the post length of my partners. If not, my usual responses are at least a paragraph, and that's on an off day. Try to at least do the same, no one-liners. I can't work with that.
5. If you wish to leave the RP, let me know. I know people forget sometimes, I do, but let me know if you're leaving. If not, I'll probably pester you about it.
6. Let's all be nice to each other. If I do something that you don't like, don't bite my head off about it, it was most likely an accident. Also, don't be smug or rude to me if you're an advanced roleplayer and you don't like my ideas. If you think you're better than me, then get out, I'm obviously not for you.
7. I roleplay through PMs or threads. Maybe email if we've been partners for a little while and I can trust you. Until then, PM or threads. No messengers, I'm not online enough to do that, and I lose track of those quickly.
8. I like to use pictures for my characters, that doesn't mean you have to use them though. Just let me know if you prefer real life or anime pictures so I know what to look for.
9. I'll post this when I figure out what my ninth rule is. :p

Now that that's out of the way, I'll post my likes and dislikes.
Likes: shower scenes, milf/older women, cosplay/costumes, multiple female partners, rough sex, outdoor/public sex, romance
Dislikes: scat, watersports, vomit, vore, extreme bondage, extreme violence, death (unless it's plot related)

Now for the plots. I'll post more as I think of them, this'll just be what I have starting off. I'd like for an even amount of plot and smut for these stories.

Big Brother and His Sister- Growing up, these siblings were always very close to each other. The sister however, formed a Big Brother complex. She became extremely attached to her brother, thinking only of him, and getting very jealous when he was around other girls. There were even times where she'd pleasure herself, thinking about her brother. Knowing this was wrong, she tried to live a normal life, getting a normal boyfriend, but she was never happy until her brother was around. The brother was never really aware of these feelings. He always cared for her, but in a more protective nature. He'd fight bullies to protect her. When their parents got mad at them, he would take the blame. When her boyfriend tried to force himself onto her, he beat the shit out of her boyfriend. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and forced herself onto her brother, starting their forbidden relationship. (I'd also like to try an older sister version, protective and overly loving of her little brother. Also, we can do step siblings if you're not comfortable with blood siblings.)

Please Auntie- A young man has always gotten along with his aunt. Since she couldn't have a son of her own, she looked to her nephew sort of as her child. Although, when he got older, she started to look at him as more of a man. After her divorce, she was craving for a lover, and her nephew was single. Inviting him to stay with her for college, she wanted to take advantage of it. To her surprise, her nephew was also attracted her her, catching him stealing her underwear and masturbating to it. Now, she wants to take advantage of that, tease him a bit, then calm her sexual cravings.

What Happens When Two Girls Love You- A young man has two wonderful girls in his life. One is a childhood friend, being close to him since they were kids, they knew almost everything about each other and did almost everything together. The other is the school idol. Busty, beautiful, and rich, she was the girl every guy wanted to date. Her parent were close friends with his parents, and that's how they first met. Both girls are madly in love with their male friend. The childhood friend is kind of a tomboy, being rough with her friend, but she secretly loves him with all her heart. The rich girl sometimes looks down on him, acting like a goddess, but she fell for him when she noticed that he started treating her like a regular girl instead of some sort of celebrity. Both girls are also at each other's throats. The childhood friend often bullies the rich girl while the rich girl often cries to the guy to get the other to stop. Who will the guy pick when he learns of their feelings for him, or can he pick just one? *bonus points if you know of the anime this plot is based off of* (This can go a few ways, but it'll most likely require you to play two roles. Unless you can find someone to play the second girl, you might have to do the sex scenes with two characters, but we can work it out.)

If you didn't wish to play two girls in the plot above, here's the plot ideas to the two girls for their individual plots, plus a little more information on them.
Childhood Friend- When he was a kid, he was best friends with a young boy in his neighborhood. One day, he had to move away. Before he left, he asked his friend to meet him, his friend never showed up and he left without saying goodbye. He returns to his hometown for highschool, and he still wonders how that boy is doing. Meanwhile, he accidentally catches a beautiful girl talking to herself, or her imaginary friend that she claims to have. After that awkward encounter, she starts hanging out with him, whether he wants her to or not. She's not very feminine, she's rude and cold towards him, but she listens to him and she tries to do things that will get her alone with him. The truth is that she was that little boy from his past. She had shorter hair, and she didn't act like a girl. Back then, she had a huge crush on him and was devastated when he suddenly disappeared. She wanted to tell him that she was a girl when they were kids, but she was too embarrassed. When she saw him again, she instantly recognized him and wanted to rekindle that old friendship and hopefully become something more. But since he doesn't recognize her, she tries to start fresh, and win his heart.

School's Idol- She's rich, beautiful, has a perfect body, athletic, and she gets good grades. She's also the daughter of the mayor. Every guy at school drools over her, wanting to serve her every need. Girls hate her, jealous that she gets all of the guys. She has a big ego, often looking down at others as commoners, since she's always treated like a goddess. Deep down, she's lonely, until she finally meets him. She meets him when her father's old friend returns to town, and he's his son. He doesn't fall head over heels for her like the other guys, which interests her. She makes it a goal to get him to fall for her, spending her time with him. While they are together, he finds out a few things about her she likes to keep secret. She's a huge gamer, she often dreams of her prince charming like a little girl, and she's also a bit of a pervert. In their time together, she develops feelings for him, while he seemingly still sees her as a friend. He does care for her though. When her ego gets her into trouble with some guys, he rushes in to protect her. When she asks him for something, he'll gladly agree to her requests, most of the time. Even when she looks down on him, stroking her large ego, he still puts up with her.

This is all I have for now, but I hope to add some more plots as I think of them. PM me if you're interested. I won't respond if you simply reply to the thread, especially if you ask "PM me?" That infuriates me when someone tells me to contact them on my request thread. Also, to make sure you read through my request thread, I want you to answer this question as the subject of your response. What is your favorite Pokemon? If you don't play Pokemon, just put your answer down as None. Just a little test to see who actually reads my threads. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom