Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chyna's Role play list :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chyna

Meteorite
Hey, I am Chyna; I am 22 years old, Role play is my escape, I can usually only make it on throughout the night time when my son is sleeping. This is what I do to relax, So that means at night when all my mommy duties are done. I say this because there will be some nights when I Will not be able to get on. I know some people won't be okay with that, so I post first. You don't like that. I'm sorry we can't roleplay. :D My grammar isn't the best, because I have a learning disability but, I have gotten better, and I have become semi-literate to literate.

~ I Type More than one line please.(Most of the time I do between one and two paragraph post) And would like the same It’s hard to keep a role play up when all I am getting are one liners.
~ For a m/f parring you must double with me if you wish to play female. I will play one female you will play one female, It's my way of being fair and not getting stuck with male roles all the time.

What I role play
pairings:
MxM
FxF
FxM
Categories:
Troubled Teen ( drug/alcohol addiction) broken Family, many things fit here
Assassin
Vampire
Fantasy
Angel/demon
High School/ boarding school
Wiccans/ witches
Club
Best friend/best friends
Teens meet on the internet
(I ALWAYS forget things so feel free to ask me alright?)
Anime:
Ask me about pairings for the soul fact. It takes up a lot of room to post what I will do.
Death Note
Beyblade
Digimon
pokemon
spirited away
sailor moon
chobits
yu-gi-oh
gundam wing
card captors
Graviton

Others
Buffy the vampire slayer
Alice in Wonderland
Carthpain novels
Impulse
Twilight (really in the mood for this one.. :) I can come up with a couple idea's to depending on where you want to go with it.)
(I read a lot and play a lot so ask me about this one)
Plots

1- spited away:
She was 10(I think) and know she is 17. Long forgotten kuraku(I can't remember the spelling right now >< ) was gone from her life. She remembered nothing of that place. The hair peace made her wonder, as dreams kept her in thought of who she left behind. None of this made sense. She was always at the opening. She never dated. She felt as though someone was calling to her. Finally one the 7 year to mark date, he returns to her.

2- Buffy the vampire slayer.

The end of season 7. Their they are. Looking at what used to be Sunnydale. They wonder what to do next. Faith choses to go off to L.A She thought about it, and being with the B-crowd just didn't tickle her funny bone for know. 7 months have gone by, her and robin had tried it and it (failed or passed depending on the couples you chose) and know was still slaying well Buffy and the gain chose to go to California
Buffy was having a hard time with it all. Not only was she no longer the only slayer. The world didn't need her anymore. She went to California with hope of learning what to do. 7 months and she was still lost.

3- Inuyasha
Alright well my plot for this one is mainly a hetero inu and Kagome role play though I think I can fix it up to fit a few of them. I'd be playing Kagome though. >.< Sorry my Inu sucks! So yea. Anyway here it goes. These lines caught my eyes and Poof! A role play plot came into my mind. So yea:

Inu:
“Feh! Go home! See if I care!”
Kagome:
“If you feel that way, I will!”
Inu:
“Why are you still here? Leave!”
Kagome:
“Fine! I’m leaving!”
Inu:
“Good because I never want to see your face again!”
These words kept her from it. Cause of it she never came back. ‘I never want to see you again’ It was clear to her. Never meant it. She left it there to Shippo to give to him. The thing that let her pass through the gates. The Jewel. She was home, and there for good. At first she thought he was going to get over it come back. Never not once. She couldn't help but cry over that jerk! He was there and wouldn't get out. In her heart. She tried dating him, the male that liked her where she was. The only one who could make her heart beat faster and slower though was gone. It’s been two years. She’s out of school has close to no friends, and rarely comes outside. She tried going back once about a year ago, but it failed. She was here forever stuck. That was that. Or was it. Maybe...he would come back no? Its not like her heart was going anywhere.
(Note some of this will be used for my first post o_O but it’s a plot kinda. So yea)

Assassin
Hired to kill. That's what he/she did. It was there life. What they had been doing since they could remember. When it came to this one kill though, he/she just couldn't do it. Something shone about this person. But he/she was on the top of the assassin list. The must kill of the month. For god knows what, that was always kept under wraps. This time, he/she would be killing for free, killing to protect. Whatever it was that shone off of this person. The Care or the love, something. Stopped the cold blooded killer from killing her/him, unfortunately, there lives would have patches of rough spots. Him/her being someone who helped and loved, and Her/him a stone cold killer, who would kill anyone, and hurt anyone, but her/him

Teens meat on the internet:
She sits in the background of your classes, She goes unnoticed she's the complete opposite to you, as you do to her. Neither of you would think in a million years that anything would happen, and it doesn't bother either. Your cliques make fun of one and other. But tell me what happens when a website, much like Lunar, where neither of you post pictures, brings you guys closer, and closer, till it's too late? Once you realize whom one and other are, it's too late cause your hearts are too much in love, What will happen then?

Best friends, A one night stand or a night to remember?
One friend caught in the lust of Alcohol does something perhaps they regret. Ties up their best friend, and has a way with them, the next morning awaking, he realizes what they've done. They've been friends for oh so long elementary school long, The real question is, Was it rape, or was it wanted? Was it love or lust? Was it something that now might turn into Slavery and black mail, lust and hate, Love, and happiness, a thanks to the drink for that kick in the butt? A one night stand or something more then all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom