Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Master Is Calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
*Open*

My last request was full of grammatical errors after stating I used the best grammar I knew. Ha stupid phone ruined that for me LOL I apologize to any who read that monstrosity before I caught it.

First off I want to thank you for taking the time to read this thread. I'm a male looking for roleplay partners. I'm semi-lit, and ensure that I use the best grammar that I know of. I make mistakes every so often and I don't expect perfect from my partner. I only roleplay on forums, PMs are strictly OOC for development and talking. I generally write a minimum of two - four paragraphs, and can go even further if the mood strikes me. I enjoy plot over smut but who doesn't enjoy the sexiness that is blue moon? I only play heterosexual pairings so my partner's character must be female, but I am willing to play multiple characters in one story line as supporting and secondary roles.

My kinks can be found in my F-list in my signature. I'm fairly flexible for my partners. Please don't hound me for a reply if we start a roleplay and it takes me a while to answer. I do have a job, and a life but I will promise to check in at least twice a week. If the roleplay gets stale for you please let me know, I will do the same so we can try and spice it up or end it. Also If you send me a pm and I reply with a question, i do expect an answer to it. An unanswered question is like someone ignoring you and I'm not always sure how to view that kind of response. I hope you find something that peaks your interest. If you have a craving, then by all means fill me in and I'll do what I can to accommodate them if I like the idea.

~ Master Raven

RE: Looking for a roleplay. (open)

Please note that the roles I will play are on the left hand side, with all pairings are M/F.
* = Craving

Modern Pairings:

Brother's friend/Sister
StepBrother/StepSister

Sci-Fi Pairings:*

My Sci-fi pairings are not limited to only humans be please keep in minds that I'm not wanting some gorked (random strange word) hideous beast with seven arms twelve breasts or multiple sets of genitalia. [Think Mass effect/Star Trek/ Star Wars, seriously it isn't that hard.]

Mercenary Commander/Mercenary
Mercenary/Mercenary
Mercenary/Rebel Commander
Mercenary/Military Commander
Military Soldier/Military Soldier
Rebel Soldier/Rebel Soldier
Space Pirate Captain/Space Pirate Captain (different ships)

There's more here but I can't think of them right now.

Fantasy Settings:

D&D!!!

Pirate Captain/Pirate Captain (PotC style; different ships of course)
Pirate/Pirate Captain (POtC style please)
Human/Human
Human/Drow
Human/Elf
Dragon/Elf
Demon/Elf
Human/Goddess
Dragon/Maiden
Dragon/Princess
Dragon/Queen
Demon/Maiden
Demon/Princess
Demon/Queen

Dark Settings:

Demon/Succubus
Demon/Demoness
Demon/Human
Demon/Vampiress
Human/Witch (Gothic style Wiccan)
Human/Vampire (NO TWILIGHT PLEASE!)
Vampire/Human
Human/Succubus (have to find a way where it's not pure smut)
Human/Genie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom