Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for mxm/fxf/mxf/?x?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampirate2135

Planetoid
Yeah, I'm new to this site, {but not to roleplaying} so be gentle with me. I normally type a paragraph, so I require the same in response.

I go for any romance, whether it be straight, bi, homo, pan, poly; well, I shouldn't say any. I don't necessarily cope well with certain types of bestiality, but that's about it.

A few genres:
  • incest {uncle/aunt x niece/nephew; father/mother x son/daughter; brother/sister x brother/sister; cousin x cousin; etc}
  • adultery
  • slave x master
  • rape
  • mythical fantasies
  • tentacles

*Doesn't matter to me what role I play in any of these plots.
Plot #1:
A new handsome young man moves in next door to a milfy mother and an equally horny teenage daughter. Without the father of the family knowing, the two women share an affair with the new neighbor. But little do they know that the father too is interested in him, and the two men have their own rendezvous together. {this can be group or 1x1}

Plot #2: Taken {but I can be persuaded to reopen it}
A human girl is taken captive from her world and transported to an alternate universe, where all sorts of dark fantasies exist, and humans are the lowest slaves among the mythical creatures. She is forced to submit to one master after another. {1x1/pansexual}

Plot #3:
Two lovers torn apart when an incubus/sorcerer/hypnotist puts the girl under his spell, taking her as his prisoner and doing what he wishes with her. The girl is convinced that she is in love with the incubus, and that her old lover is her pursuer. {tragic love story/1x1 or group}

Plot #4: Taken {but I can be persuaded to reopen it}
I just have a hankering for something sci-fi, like maybe aliens abducting humans and sexually experimenting on them or something. {1x1}

Plot #5:
Something based off Sucker Punch, where an innocent girl is forced into slavery, sold to a pole dancing club, and having her dignity and spirit slowly crushed. {group or 1x1}

Plot #6: Taken {but I can be persuaded to reopen it}
Basically just incest as the main focus. A young teenage daughter is raped by many members of her family, her brother, her father, her uncle, her cousin, even her aunts and mother sexually abuse her. But she's used to it. {group or 1x1}

Plot #7: Taken {but I can be persuaded to reopen it}
A mad scientist was cursed by a witch to live eternally, restricted to live only on the grounds of his Victorian mansion. He's so lonely, and he's gone mentally insane, that he kidnaps anyone who is unfortunate enough to enter his household. Since he's a scientist, he likes to experiment new potions and treatments on his subjects; never letting them leave.

I can do any type of role, of either gender and sexuality so I may ask:
are you willing to rp:
1) Sister x brother
2) Anthro furry x Feral furry
3) Dragon x gryphon

any of those acceptable?

If you delete them, they're still "there" in your trash folder. You have to delete them from your trash in order to actually clear out your PMs. I've got a response waiting for you about that RP we're trying to get going.

GoldenGateSon said:
If you delete them, they're still "there" in your trash folder. You have to delete them from your trash in order to actually clear out your PMs. I've got a response waiting for you about that RP we're trying to get going.

Oh! Well, I deleted the ones in my trash folder, so you can all send your messages now.

Greetings, I am Blyu (pronounced blue) Haname. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am always ready and willing to please. I am able to play just about any kind of character you request, however I prefer to create my characters over stealing them from shows/books I did not write. If you are interested I am ready when you are~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom