Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F for Story Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there all,
I'm B-G-Stories42. I've been on the site for six months now and I figured I'd put up a request thread.

I'll eventually turn this into a general request thread, but for now, I have one idea in mind that I'd like to try. Until I put more information up, here's what you'll need to know:
1. I've only been roleplaying for a couple of years, so my posts may not be terribly detailed. I'll do my best to keep up with my partner, but I tend to write somewhere between 3 lines to a paragraph per post.
2. This story needs to be M/F. Nothing against any other orientations, but I feel most comfortable with M/F.
3. While I planned this to be a somewhat kinky RP, it'd be interesting if a romance stemmed from it.

If you're fine with all of this, then feel free to send me a PM.

I'm willing to experiment with a few different kinks, but I'd like there to be kidnapping, bondage and hypnosis, at the very least, in this RP. Aside from that, I'll try to cater to what you'd like to try.

Here's what my idea is:

I recently found this picture, and fell in love with it. I'd love for whomever wishes to be my partner to play the girl depicted in it: http://albinot3.deviantart.com/art/violet-116367510 We can work out other details about her, such as her personality, in PMs.

I'd like the story to start out with the girl attempting to meet with friends in the park, only to get kidnapped by a stranger before she gets there. After that ... well, we'll decide what happens.

I'm terribly sorry for the lack of detail in this request. Feel free to ask if you need to know any more, and I hope we can work out a story enjoyable to us both. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom