Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for girl x girl romance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaklikeme

Meteorite
Hey :) so I'm looking for just an average girl x girl but I want to concentrate on the story more than smut. Here's the basic plot:

Emily is your average 17 year old teen, she goes partying, chats up boys and is always on her phone. However she meets a girl (your character) who soon becomes attracted to her, however, Emily already has a boyfriend and her parents aren't really the type of people who would be proud if they find out about Enily and (your character).

If you're interested let me know (=^.^=)

Gashnaw said:
so a good ol' fashioned romance RP.

Out of curiosity, who would initiate the Relationship?

Well I'm not thinking of it being my character. It would be whoever plays the other one.

No Emily has a boyfriend so she doesn't feel attracted to a girl at first, she then meets this new exchange student and becomes friends with her. The exchange student is the one who makes friends with her.

(I forgot to add if you were interested in playing the part, someone has already taken that part but I can always do another rp with you If you want ;))

I meant that the exchange student was the one who makes the first move*

Interesting story idea. Straight girl seduction is one of my favorite plays. So you do IM play over aim or YIM? Send me a message, I'd love to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom