Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor/Student (Romance: Male Dom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
fuvezesen-kaptak-jennifer-lawrence-t-03011010.jpg
robert-downey-jr1_0_0_468X10000.jpg

Professor [Insert Name of Choice] is a sexy, thirty-something year old bachelor with little worries and hardly any responsibilities. Considering that he was born into a wealthy family, he lives lavishly and is not required to work for a salary. Because of this luxury, he is able to work as a professor and teach the subject he is truly passionate about - [insert class/subject of choice]. However, he is not completely happy. Despite his abundance of wealth and his dream job, he is more lonely that he is willing to admit.

[I thought that he could have a secret of some kind?]

Lola is a freshman at college who is looking forward to a fresh start. After years of going back and forth between foster homes, high schools and court houses, she's ready to have a bit of normalcy. She was given a full scholarship, but finances will be tight since her mother is still in prison and her father is no where to be found... All Lola cares about is making friends, going to class, and attending a few parties, but will college life be all that it's cracked up to be? With all the changes in her life and the insecurities that her past has embedded into her brain, she may need someone who is willing to take her under their wing.

Basically, I'd like this to have equal amounts of smut and plot with my character being the submissive. We can discuss details and direction through PM, but I'd like the RP to be in a thread. :)

I am looking for a partner who can post daily, has decent grammar, does not mind communicating in order to talk about the plot, and is willing to put thought and creativity in to the story.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom