Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ninja Slave RP ((Need Male))

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
Rossa is the daughter of a great Ninja king who has been doing everything he can to get power. He has destroyed many lives and many families. Because of this he has a lot of enemies. Many who are after his beautiful daughter to take what he loves dearest. Luckily he has been train her to fight since she was a child and she could take on some of the toughest opponents. To ensure she is the safest she can be, her father put some of the most well trained ninja around her to guard her at all times.

_______ was one of the best ninjas around and he took pride in his training. He was generally angry and hated the world walking around with a very pissed off attitude. His family was devastated by the king after he had three of the publicly killed for stealing to feed their family. _______ seeks to take revenge on the king and he was determined to kill him. One night he snuck onto the nija kings grounds and went towards Rossa's room which he thought belonged to the king because it had so many guards surrounding it. He easily took out the ninja and then went for her room. When he opened the door he found the sexy red head Rossa sitting on her bed in a red kimono that fell off he shoulders revealing the top of her chest.

________ was taken back by her beauty at first. He didn't really say much because he had never really spoken to a women he found that attractive. He generally has a bad attitude and has a hard time finding nice things to say in general.

The red head stood and walked over towards the ninja. Her skin was pale and soft. Her lips were painted lightly with red lip stick. She didnt look afraid of him at all. When she came to him he froze. "Who do we have here?" she smirked slightly. "You must be strong to have beaten my guards" she got closer to the silver haired ninja and suddenly placed her hand on his chest gazing up into his eyes. "How is it that I got so lucky that the one who is trying to capture me is as attractive as you" she flirted playfully. But she had something up her sleeve.

Suddenly the red head pushed the speechless ninja onto her bed crawling on top of him gazing down into his cold eyes passionately. "Well you're here aren't you? Are you going to take me? or...am I going to have to take you first?" She was unusually string for a girl as if she had been trained. She held him pinned to the bed and lent in to suddenly kiss him deeply. Then in the middle of the kiss she reached for the Shuriken (Ninja stars) in her kimono and he knew all of that had to be way to good to be true. How could any one some beautiful be interested in him? He was angry all the time and hated the world because HER father killed his family. They began fighting. She kept up with every one of his moves until. He was suddenly pinned against the wall by the stars helpless and in shock that he was actually caught off guard.

"Now that I have your attention....I see that you have two options. You can either run and be killed by my fathers army. Which...but all that grunting you were doing...Im sure they heard by now and are all outside right now waiting for you. OR you can be my love slave" She winked at him. But was more than serous.

(b Sorry Here are the rules:)

Swearing is fine

Sex is done on this site or pming

Be creative! Add new twists and turns to make the story interesting!
Don't be afraid to be more than one character.

(b must be at least 700 Characters)

Remember your character is going to be a love slave to the daughter of the man who killed his family! How is he going to cope with that? All of this attention from such a pretty women might stir up some feelings....how does he deal with having feelings for a daughter of a murderer.

Love slave is what you think it is but a little more. Rossa struggles with abandonment issues but she'd never let that on. She wants/ needs a companion by her side. It also helps that he is very attractive to her. She also puts him to work as her guard, since she is being sought after by kidnappers so much.

Also, anime pictures only!
I imagine him in a ninja outfit with silver hair...so please try to find a close picture to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom