Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just an idea that I'm throwing out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saren Crimson

Planetoid
Alrighty then, this is one of the ideas I had in the first few minutes of thinking about it.

These types of vampires are ones I had made into a story. Shinso Vampires are extremely powerful vampires that command the forces of magic and they are the ones who are the most lustful as well. Their power comes from pleasure, the higher it is, the stronger they get. Humans themselves unlike any other race are very susceptible to suggestion when it comes to lust, in fact, they are the ones who feel it as high as these vampires do. When these vampires come of age, they have to go out to find their human counterpart, well, to vampires they would be slaves. They know when they find them when the link between them are stronger than anyone else around them, the human finds themselves unable to resist the vampire to a point. It makes them curious as to why they feel this way, now, they could either act on this or try to resist which only makes it more pleasurable for the vampire. They like to play hard to get, you see. Most Shinso Vampires are females but their are a few males, anyway, once the human gets the mark from the vampire after going through sex and the like, they are inseparable. Lust and power will mean everything to them until it becomes all they want. After choosing their partners, vampires fight other vampires in order to see who leads them all in a new generation. This has a bit of story so it's not all about the smut and the way it's set up means that anyone could be one, especially someone that you don't expect. Shinso Vampires' magic corresponds to an element and it's not just the four normal elements, there's a lot more out there like lightning, metal, plasma, etc. Sometimes it can affect their lust, while some like it more rough than others, some might be a bit more romantic, some might be a bit more sadistic, well, you get the idea. Even though they love lust, they love power as well and well do anything to obtain that even if it means getting more than one partner at a time. All of them wants to lead so they never back down from a fight. Even if they have sex right in the middle of the fight or some kind of perverted act to keep their power up. Shinso Vampires true purpose is to take over everything, this is including the human race who has no idea of their existence until they become meat for the "hunt" so to speak. This idea is a lot rougher than the others because it's a bit complicated, I know. XD That's my idea with vampires.

This idea can be with a group or one person, it has story behind it so it's not like others when it comes to vampires. It can be fun to see where it goes if people like it. Even though there's fighting in this, make no mistake, it's all about the lust here and no, this isn't going to be gore, their may be violence but not gore or vore, whatever it is people call it nowadays. This idea came from an anime called Negima. Shinso means "True Blood Vampires" so yeah. Although this won't have nothing to do with Negima, just the race of vampires that came from the anime itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom