Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rosario + Vampire RP (Searching)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saren Crimson

Planetoid
If any girls are familiar with this popular anime, let me know and we could come up with an idea together. An anime such as this would have a good story as well as a lot of smut in it. If anything, I just want to do an idea surrounding this anime at the very least. It doesn't have to do with the main characters, it could be our own set of characters. I don't mind that at all. I just want to have fun with this as I know that it definitely could spark someone's interests. ^^

Though it's not just limited to that, like I said, I've been around the bush and I've done lots of ideas both sexual and non-sexual. If you have an idea or a pairing that you want to do that doesn't pertain to the idea above then just let me know in a pm or here in the thread. For example, human x vampire, anything anime, movies, tv shows, video games, ect. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to that and a lot of stuff. I'm new here, btw. Haven't really actually done a thread myself so I'm just putting down some stuff. If you have a question, feel free to ask.

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention, I'm not a type of person who likes to play submissive characters. I can do it if the situation calls for it but sooner or later, I might turn dominate because that's how I am, I like being someone who's bold and wouldn't have any problems with teasing and playing with you. I do enjoy a great story as well as the sex and everything that comes along with that. Smut doesn't have to be the main focus but if you want it to be, I have no qualms about doing that either. I will in turn respect any sort of things you may not like to do. Everyone's different so let me know.

Hope to roleplay with some of you!

-Saren Crimson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom