Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am new to this site and still finding my way around so please forgive any starting errors which I might make.

Obviously I am looking for a game or 3 so here goes...

Easiest to say is what I am Not looking for and they are incest, scat and gore/vore.
I am particularly interested in dp/3+, and being the submissive role but they are not all as things like k9 and tentacles are more than ok :p

My starting ideas are...

1) Sera is the barmaid in an inn, after listening to tales sung by bards and adventurers recounting their deeds, she is more than tempted to take up the life. Is their a small group which will take her on their next adventure, even if she has to pass their test or will she set out on her own?

2) Melanie has been the career woman and worked her way to the top of the business tree and she has put her personal life more or less on hold and whilst she still looks good sets about looking for her mr right. But is the gentleman which he finds mr right or mr wrong but so damn good?

I write daily, but I do have other things happening so I might not be able to write immediately in response as I also like to think about my response.

Thank you for reading.

Ok the bard rp would be good. we can find a way to inject k9 or tentacles and maybe both. hit me back if ur interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom