Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Female looking for Futas [Corruption, Transformation, Drugs, Hypnosis]

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am typically a pan-sexual deviant, eager to enjoy any role and partner, I am currently having nearly every desire satisfied by others. Except for one role, which is sadly left unfulfilled due to sheer incompetence and lack of volunteers. While this site does not appear to have an overly large amount of people looking to play submissive futanari characters, you miss every shot you don't take. As such, I'm here with a rather inelegant thread title. But, hopefully, it caught your attention.

The Rules
  • We play by PMs.
  • PMs are to be two paragraphs, approximately. Longer puts the onus to respond in kind, and can be exhausting. Shorter leaves me with no desire to respond at all.
  • Typical don'ts of no vore, scat, or watersports.
  • If you are interested, please PM me instead of bumping the thread.
  • Your initial PM should contain a character description/picture.

Very simple, yes? If you can manage those, we'll have lots of fun together. As for what we'll be having fun with, here are the scenarios I have in mind:

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Start Loving the Syringe

In a near-future tech level world, far far away, two countries have been warring for centuries. The conflict has grown to a fever pitch, with civil unrest and crime in each country at an all-time high. All human rights have been discarded, and weapons of horrifying and permanent destruction are being used with reckless abandon. And, of course, espionage is a key factor in this war as well.

It cannot be understated how much the people of these countries hate each other, each nation being responsible for untold atrocities, and when you are captured, you fight tooth and nail against the torture and other mistreatment you suffer, holding on to whatever state secrets you were entrusted with through a harrowing gauntlet.

Your former position could have been a scientist, a spy, an officer in the enemy army, or anything else of value to your country. What does not change is that the enemy has given up on you, and handed you over to their experimental sciences division for tests.

A bespectacled beauty leads this division ([Pic 1] [Pic 2] [Pic 3] are what I'm interested in playing as, so decide accordingly in your PM) and it is at her hands you suffer a different kind of torture. Ideally I transform you from a female or male into a futa, but I am looking to fill you with aphrodisiacs, attach you to elaborate sex machines, and eventually attend to you personally.

Visitations from Another Power

The massive metropolis Callenburg houses some of the US's most social and economic elite, and the super-powered conflicts inside of this city delight its residents daily. The drama, conflict, and escapades of these caped combatants make headline news in Callenburg, and one such woman in particular captivates the citizens, a super-powered sorceress ([Pic 1] [Pic 2] [Pic 3]) who runs through archrivals with frightening regularity. Though she is a villain, she is immensely popular with the populace due to her fashionable sense, and dramatic crimes, often destroying monuments or performing daring heists with no real purpose other than high theatrics.

Your hero is just one of many who have come across her paths, and saught to defeat her, and your initial fight leaves you with an insidious hex. It will slowly corrupt, transform, and ignite passion within your body. Humiliation, hypnosis, and the previous stated themes of corruption and transformation are the main focus here. I'd like it if you'd be willing to fuck a variety of women, preferably incestuous, as I put you through the ringer of what limits you'd go to to sate your desire.

Obsessive Hate is a Step Removed from Love

Two girls have grown up through the same school system, in the same class with each other every year. Their rivalry is nearly legendary, and their attempts to one up each other and foil each other is unending. They have both turned 18, and are in their senior year and the race for valedictorian is at a hateful fever pitch. One girl is a cute, but reasonably unpopular (due to her standoffish personality) nerdy girl. The other is an intelligent, popular, and beautiful rich girl.

Somehow, one finally gets the upper hand. A magical curse, an experiment drug slipped into a drink, or maybe she always had one and the rival finds out about it, but the fact that one of them has a penis is exploited fully. With blackmail, one of the girls gets the other in the palm of her hand, where she has always wanted her, and the power goes quite to her head...

Blackmail, humiliation, and I suppose a minor corruption/bimbo theme (turning the futa into a sex obsessed fuck machine instead of the clever and intimidating rival they once were) are the key objectives. I don't care which girl you or I play, as I find either role intriguing.

And Anything Else You Want

If you have a scenario along these general ideas you'd like to try out, pitch me the idea. I'm pretty easy to please as long as it is even remotely thought out.

As for what I'm looking for appearance wise... I like dark skin, and I like curly blondes. While both is nice, I'd rather you be more creative than that. I do like the prototypical futa-dick "foot long schlong" business, as much as it annoys me to admit it, so I am not really looking for anything more realistically sized. Just take those as samples of my taste (as well as my character pics) and you should be able to figure out that I mostly just like pretty women with a nice fat cock. So it shouldn't be too hard to find one I'll be interested in.

Still, PM me if interested. I'm not expecting a huge response here as it doesn't appear to be very girl-cock heavy around here, but I'd still love to see more than a few PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom