Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for a playmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cha-CherryBomb!

Meteorite
Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by :)

So I'm here in search of some interesting rps
Right now preferably short term one, not looking long term ones at this time..
However, I may change my mind (I do that often), usually because the story is so great I get sucked in.
Anyway, my cravings change day to day but I'm always open to ideas, who knows we might brainstorm and create a interesting plot. Hm...what else...

Oh, I guess it would help knowing what my likes/dislikes
I noticed f-list better way to show likes and dislikes, when I get that set up I will share the link, maybe put it in my signature but back on topic

~Likes~
>Incest
> FxF
>master/pet or slave
>bondage
>public
>Teasing
>multi partners (M or F)
>Dom/sub
(will updated)

~Dislikes~
>Furry
>torture
>Feces
>Blood and gore
(will update)

I have some rp ideas and I will keep posting when I think of more. I'm not looking for long pages if you do then you do but I tend to do a paragraph maybe two. I'm not too fussy with how little you write but...ya gotta give me something to work with. As for my ideas, they are more like scenes that sound like fun to me, it leaves it open so we can discuss the plot, character etc. Also, they aren't set in stone if you have a better twist to one of my ideas then let's hear it :)

Summer Fun

A boy takes his long time friend and classmate to his uncles for the
summer to earn some spending. The scene that I had was the girl goes into the storage (back room), to get something, the uncle follows her and comes on to her, she resistant at first but soon gets into it. (Could be changed into incest pairing)

Wheel of pleasure

I want to do a rp at a carnival, more specifically a ferris wheel. I don't know why but I think it can make a short fun rp.

If ur into incest I'm ur guy. i simpky love writing abbout it. young niece or daughter is what i would prefer u to play. if ur interested let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom