Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age restriction on stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
Okay this i a quick question, but I do wish to ask beforehand (Although i think i may know the answer, still want to be sure)

I am working on a story that i am posting on another site. The story does involve sexual activities that has to do with girls under the age of fifteen. Now I am not going to post anything I am not allowed, But if I wish to share it to explain the plot (Not the age range but the idea of it. So like bump up the fourteen to fifteen in the RP) Would i be allowed to post the original work, or would i need to edit it first to match the site rules?

Again i think i know the answer but I would really like it if Darkangel or another member of the administration could give me a definite answer.

NOTE: This isn't to post in the site story telling section, its to post in my request thread to again, explain the plot.

If you are just going to summarize the idea without going into specifics, feel free to do so. If you are going to copy/paste an excerpt and post it here then please make the appropriate adjustments if there is need to do so. If there is no need (depending on the content you are sharing), then it won't matter. But, if ages are specifically stated, please make the tweak to keep in compliance. Thanks so much for asking and understanding. It's appreciated.

*Tilts hat*
After thinking about it i may be able to summarize without actually needing the story at all. oh well at least this clears things up for future reference.

Sounds good. And I'm glad I was able to help clarify. I know it's hard to always tell/know where the lines are with things. I'm just glad people feel comfortable asking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom