Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DC Heroes (MHRB)

Welp, I finally thought up something more specific that I'd like to play. I was thinking it'd be pretty fun to play a DC superheroes roleplay. Something Teen Titans/Young Justice-y, or maybe some heroes being evaluated to join the Justice League? Either way, superheroic shenanigans that may or may not go as adult-rated as everyone wants would be fun. It would give me a chance to finally play around with my minor villain-turned-heroine concept I've had sitting around. Or one of my zillion other ones . . .

As for the System, I'd prefer if it was Marvel Heroic Roleplaying Basic. I know the system is originally for MARVEL hero rps, but it's so delightfully easy to pick-up and use that I think it'd work well for this. Plus, it helps that we can always go a little light on the rules for non-combative scenes, yeah?

Fair warning: I am NOT looking to GM this. I'm pretty much the worst GM ever, by unanimous decision of my nWoD friends. I have no problem helping out with ideas/worldbuilding details and whatnot though.

Well if we wanted to use Savage Worlds instead I know that system quite well and I'd be very open to GM. Or if you alternatively could use Mutants and Masterminds, which is Designed for superheroes.

MHRB is also designed for superheroes, just fluffed for Marvel, which is easy to remedy. It's also INFINITELY simpler and easier to manage than Mutants and Masterminds.

As for Savage Worlds, it's really not my thing. >.>

Only reason I suggest those is I've never PLAYED MHRB, though if you have a link to a corebook or something I'd be willing to give it a shot.

OH mutants and masterminds is so easy, Marvel is simple too, sadly I don't have a pdf...

Well, since I'm not sure if linking PDF downloads would be wise, I'll just point out that the core book is on /rs/, under Marvel Heroic, and is hosted on Mediafire. Also there's a LOT of torrents for the books.

I think I'd have to dip out on this one guys. I'm just not willing to take a risk with torrents right now. Also I'm not THE most experienced DC fan.

Welp, this is clearly a no-go, so this can probably be marked for deletion and such and I'll post up a different interest check/request. I always have ideas about stuff I want . . and I want a LOT of different things! XD

Back
Top Bottom