Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A slimy, and tasty request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

Super-Earth
I came across this sexy little gif yummy!

So I want to have this be the basic idea of a role play, my character would be some sort of atrocious monster, zombie, or alien.

It would do a greater portion of its sexual intercourse with a phallic like tongue. It would have a penis as well, but I want it to have other options.

(I just think that having an extra, long tongue that could slither deeper than normal means, and the tongue having tentacle like qualities is very sexy, and invasive.)

I would like to highlight 3 things:
  • That I do not have a plot, but it's something that I will be more than willing to help with.
  • You should be a literate female: meaning that you can type at least a FEW paragraphs of rich, and imaginative role plays.
  • I feel that this is obvious, however, this would be a more horrific, and violent role play. So no limits please; or minimal.

Had to stare at it for four runs before I noticed what was going on, dayum I am slow. I am semi-literate and post one paragraph if I have nothing to work with or do not want to god-mode. I mostly post around two and higher if I really get into it. Plus, putting in my imagination trying to make the roleplay pleasing for both parties. I will never oneline.

I am only roleplaying in PMs or Email; I am working a lot so I can say that my posts will be delayed while working. (I work online)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom