Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Worlds Pick Up Game?

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Howdy! I've been running some ideas through my head and I'm very interested to test out some of these crazy settings that I love to set my RP's in to a savage worlds game. For those of you unaware Savage Worlds is a polyhedral-die, based RPG. Its really easy to pick up and I can do all the mechanical work if thats not your thing. I'm looking for players who are interested in trying out this system with me in 1x1 or small groups. Please PM me if you are interested in any of the following settings.

Fantasy Western (eg, Deadlands, Dark Tower)

Anthropomorphic Sci-fi: A science fiction universe with alien races that are suspiciously alot like furries of our culture.

Sci-if Lovecraftian horror: Taking cues from Into The Mouth of Madness, Call of Cthulu and even more modern classics like Who Goes There? more popularized as John Carpenter's "The Thing"

Science-fantasy: Something in the way of star wars or Chronicles of Riddick.

Modern Day Fantasy: Wizards, monsters and all sorts of cool stuff taking place in a modern day setting.

These are just a few sparks of genres I have in mind but there are dozens more that could be created with this very simple system. I'd love to brainstorm with you if you have any ideas of your own. ^^

So... Sorry about the not posting for Dark Heresy. Too much stuff popped up at once and I forgot about it in all the chaos.

But now that things have calmed down enough, I'm hoping I can actually bring in some effort on this, especially since I've played this outside my circle of friends. Once. At Comic-Con. Last month. In the Deadlands setting...

But I played it long enough to know the basics of the game, so I can say that I can put the "Roll" into Roleplay, and I can look up more if need be.

I can do most of the plots, though I might be a bit iffy on the Anthro Sci-Fi one. You can take the Player out of the Guardsman, but you can't take the Guardsman out of the Player, ya know? Xenos and such.

So yeah, I'm as down as events permit.

Back
Top Bottom