Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Some MxF Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Star
Alright, first off I am a female but I have been craving some rp's in which I am wanting to play the male role. I believe I can rp as a man quite well but if that is a problem for some people I suppose I can understand. I am looking to find some decent writers for a few plots I will put below, an appropriate understanding of the English language and the ability to drive the scenes being what I consider a decent writer. I also only rp on here, threads or PM's, and require at least two paragraphs per post. Other than that we can discuss and plan everything else out, I am quite flexible when it comes most things.

Without further ado, here are the current ideas and cravings I have.

1. Outlaw in woods x Elf: Plenty of things to be done, he could be a usurped prince (Possibly one who had been harsh to elves or even a supporter, depending on how we want their relationship to go), could be a thief or assassin who escaped from pursuers into the woods. What happens or what they are doing there could vary greatly but it would be dependent on the type of relationship we decide to give them at the start, hostile, friendly, etc. I know its simple but I think if we work it out it could be quite fun.

2. Naruto OC's- Akatsuki x Jinchuuriki: Not entirely sure how this one would work but a sadistic Akatsuki playing with his Jinchuuriki target seems fun, possibly a cat and mouse that ends in the Jinchuuriki getting captured but not taken back to the main hideout quite so fast. Willing to play either the Akatsuki or Jinchuuriki, (And playing a male Jinchuuriki to a sadistic female Akatsuki member would be incredible lol).

3. Another Naruto- Sasuke x Hinata: I always thought it would be a great paring, a sadistic and teasing Sasuke and a shy cute Hinata. Can discuss details but I would love to do it.

4. Corporate Espionage: Loose idea, can be a male or female boss and the opposite for the spy. I could definitely do something interesting like the spy being discovered and blackmailed or the spy simply getting closer to the boss to gain information and finding themselves in a romantic relationship.

All I have for now, will update as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom