Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felixia_Luna

Supernova
Hi, I am looking for a fantasy (medieval) roleplay. I don't really have an idea right now, but I am quite open to most things. I know I said I don't have any ideas for stories, but I do know of some roles which could be fun to play as.

Princess and Knight
Prince and Princess
Knight and Tavern wrench (short and sweet, heh)
King and Slave
Bandit and Merchant
Wizard and Slave (conducts all of his experiments on her)
Barbarian and Slave
Queen and Servant
King and Servant

I am open to more ideas that you might have. Pretty much anything goes with me heh.

If this doesn't suit your tastes, I have thought about a western roleplay, though I am honest when I say I don't know were I would start with that.

Also, I should of added this, I would also be highly interested in a zombie roleplay as well. Since zombies spread over every genre, it could be fantasy zombies, future zombies, or modern zombies.

Black Moon Rose said:
Hi, I am looking for a fantasy (medieval) roleplay. I don't really have an idea right now, but I am quite open to most things. I know I said I don't have any ideas for stories, but I do know of some roles which could be fun to play as.

Princess and Knight
Prince and Princess
Knight and Tavern wrench (short and sweet, heh)
King and Slave
Bandit and Merchant
Wizard and Slave (conducts all of his experiments on her)
Barbarian and Slave
Queen and Servant
King and Servant

I am open to more ideas that you might have. Pretty much anything goes with me heh.

If this doesn't suit your tastes, I have thought about a western roleplay, though I am honest when I say I don't know were I would start with that.

I have some ideas we can do for fun.

Hi again everyone, the previous ideas got filled, but I am looking for a mate for a new idea I have brewing in the old noggin. I am looking for a male (though I could swing female if she is dominant) to fill the role of a prince / warlord. They will be rampaging through a minor kingdom (think like a barony) with their band or soldiers/reavers, and the Baroness (me) would ride out to meet them in combat. Queue fight scene where I am defeated, then I am kidnapped and taken to their base. Where, depending on how they flow, I am then made a slave/love blossomed/etc.

All subject to change if the partner has a better idea than what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom