The prince~ DBZ fan fiction ~ vegeta+bulma

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Homonus~Nocturna~

Planetoid
Slowly opening his eyes, Vegeta came out of his dark slumber to the burning fluorescent lights of the Capsule Corp. Infirmary. "What the hell?" Vegeta wondered, "How did I end up here?" The last thing the prince remembered was training in the gravity room, as usual. He had no recollection of the explosion or a frantic blue-haired woman coming to his aid.

Vegeta winced as the pain began to register. Suddenly he caught a glimpse of blue, "Bulma…?" He stared in disbelief at the young woman sleeping in the chair next to his bed. "What is she doing here?" Her presence brought warmth that he had never felt before. Deep down the prince was touched that she had waited by his side. At the realization of this, Vegeta growled at his weakness and began to rip off all of the silly bandage contraptions the silly "earthlings" had put on him. "I can not let this planet influence me any further!" Vegeta got up from the bed, ignoring the pain that seemed to scorch his entire body. He put his hand on the doorknob and although something told him to look back at her- he did not.Vegeta was in the middle of push-ups when he saw "the woman" appear on the screen above him. "Damn it…"Vegeta stared at the blank screen surprised for a moment. "Did I go too far? Where is her usual snide comeback?" He shrugged and turned back to his rigorous training. But for some reason Bulma's sleeping figure kept appearing in the back of his mind and he began to think that may be that the anger she always showed in their verbal battles was merely a façade. He began to wonder if someone cared for him. "That's impossible!" he yelled out loud and blasted another one of Bulma's training bots into dust. He stood there panting, exhausted, frustrated, and in extreme amounts of pain. He doubled over and fell to the floor. His entire body pleaded for rest. "Well as long as the woman doesn't see I guess I could use with a few hours sleep."

Vegeta pulled himself up from the floor and turned off the machine. Silently he walked back to the main house and headed for his room. Unfortunately for him Bulma's room came before his, which means that he would have to somehow get past without her hearing him. The last thing Vegeta needed right now was that woman gloating her victory over him and how she had been right. Vegeta rose a few feet of the ground levating past her door so that she could not hear his footsteps. He had almost made it when he heard her soft cries. "Oh jeez…" Vegeta rolled his eyes, "She must be crying over that insect manfriend or whatever they call it!" The thought infuriated him for some reason. The very sight of Yamcha made the prince tense with anger and what most people (but not Vegeta of course) called jealousy. Although he hurled insults at Bulma he held her to be much higher than any of the other human Z Fighters. In his mind Yamcha did not deserve her nor did any man on this pathetic planet. Naturally he would never say this out loud and would berate himself for even thinking complements about the woman.

Vegeta began to stalk towards his room when he heard a yelp come from Bulma's room. His instincts kicked in and suddenly Bulma's door had been kicked down and Prince Vegeta stood in its place- scowl and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom