Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halaster's non-specific request thread (All genders and pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
From now on, I'm going to have two request threads. This one, and my other one, which will be for more specific cravings/desires. This one will be more of a general 'search' thread with no particular goal or craving in mind. It'll be nothing but a hopeful effort to find interesting and literate partners. So let's get this little party started, shall we?

AS ALWAYS DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

---​

About Halaster: Some things you should know
1. The person behind the screen is most decidedly male, hence why this is in the 'male' request section, so if that bothers you, sod off.

2. English is not my birth language. Although I do try my best grammar and sentence-structure wise, it might not always be perfect. But, I do take kindly to criticism, so if anything I say comes off as awkward feel free to bring it up. I'm always looking to improve and I'll probably thank you for it.

3. I'm a gamer, I play videogames, a lot of them. If you start talking to me about videogames I'll most likely never shut up.

4. Because this has been a frequent issue in the past, I feel that this needs bringing up: If you cannot reply at least semi-regularly (Everyday to every 2-3 days is a good margin) then it's probably best if you don't start a RP with me. I just cannot keep interest in a RP where I only get a reply infrequently, as it makes it very hard for me to stay focused on it. I'm not the type of person that takes on dozens of RP partners, so I like to get myself involved in the handful I have. In such a situation where someone starts a RP with me and starts to behave in that manner, I usually go into a very 'passive aggressive' state of mind and simply stop replying. I tried to work past this, but by now, I've figured out that it's simply who I am. tl;dr: Don't start a RP with me if you can't reply at least every 1-3 days. Keep in mind that I'll make an exception if something comes up and you can't post for a while, but I'd like to be advised before not after. I'm not completely unreasonable, I'll probably forgive it if this happens once or twice.

5. Feel free to poke me OOC at any given time for any reason. Am I posting too slow for your liking? Hit me up. Want to get chatty OOC? Do it. Need someone to bitch about how awful your life is? Sure, why not? The main point I'm trying to make here is that I'm someone who's very open. I love OOC discussion, be it towards the RP itself, or just general banter. With that said though, I only really do OOC conversation with my actual RP partners... So if you're not in a RP with me and just start hitting me up for conversation, I'll probably think you're a bit odd. If you want to do THAT, then try to hang around in the chat and look for me there... When I do show up. Kay?

---​

What makes Halaster tick: An extensive list of my wants and likes.​
Settings:

Medieval Fantasy: YES PLEASE. This is by far my favorite setting, nothing quite gets me going as an adventure with fantastic races, magic, swordplay, epic fights, big monsters and some good plot twists here and there.

Modern Fantasy: Much more enjoyable than the 'realistic' approach to modern RPs. This allows for a bit more leeway in terms of story and characters.

Modern realistic: I'll play it once in a while if the whim strikes me, but there's really only so much you can do here. If you think you can convince me otherwise, try me.

Sci-fi: Have rarely done any and they didn't pan out, so no real opinion yet.

Genres:

Adventure: By far my favorite, as mentioned up there.

Romance: Very much a fan of romance, although I do tend to rush it a little sometimes.

Horror: Not something I've done yet, but would love to! I'm thinking something like Sweet Home on the NES would be amazing, but I'm open to most anything.

Cyberpunk/Steampunk/Virtual reality: Lumping all of those together since it's all stuff I'd like to try but don't really have any 'pressing' desire to.

Kinks:

Honestly, just click my banner. It'll take you to my f-list which has a REALLY extensive list of what I like and don't like. If something is in my 'favorites' section, then it's by far the stuff I like most. Anything in yes is a turn-on, and 'maybe' is stuff that I'm unsure about but would be willing to try. No is no. I like to think that I'm open minded, so that list will probably reflect that... I can be into some really freaky stuff if I want to, but I like 'tame' things as well.

---​

Roleplaying with Halaster: What I will bring to the table.​
First of all, I am NOT restricted to only playing male roles. I will play male, female, futa or anything in between. With that in mind, I will also do ANY pairing. I LOVE to play multiple characters when the plot calls of it, in fact, coming up with new characters is one of the things I like doing most in a RP.

One thing about my male characters though is that I will NOT play a 'stud', 'jock', 'sports guy', 'bully', 'bad guy' and so forth, you get the idea. My male characters tend to range between 'handsome' to downright effeminate/traps, how I make them will depend entirely on what you like. I can play a wide range of character styles/personalities, so.

I will play younger characters. This is usually between 15 to mid 20-ish, and into 30s at most for females. I might make 'side' characters that are older but don't expect them to be involved in sexual situations. With that said though, I'm open to playing with most any age. It all depends on what the RP has in mind.

My characters tend be more on the 'switch' side of things, but if it's needed, I am more than happy to play either submissive or dominant... Although if dominant means 'doing all the work' I'll get bored of it rather quickly, so tread carefully here.

I will bring my own ideas and scenario suggestions for the RP. If I'm the one who takes the lead with the story, then I expect you to do the same. I prefer to have a 'cooperative' RP where both parties come up with their own plot twists/settings/characters. If I feel like I'm doing all the work, I get a little bored. With that said though, a medieval fantasy RP where either partner plays the role of a 'DM' like figure is fine.

PICTURES: For any 'major' character I create, I like to use 'anime' style pictures to represent them, and I really appreciate it when my partner does the same. Yes, descriptions are nice, and I have a very vivid imagination, trust me... But I just absolutely love eye candy, I can't help it! I also absolutely HATE real people picture and consider it kind of creepy to use those. Do NOT throw a real person picture my way in the context of the RP, or I will immediately drop it.

---​

Contacting me and roleplaying with me:​
Let it be know that I ONLY ROLEPLAY OVER PM. I don't particularly like threads, it's more of a personal thing.

You should also contact me via PM. As the big 'fuck-off' sign at the top states, posting in this thread to get my attention will ensure that I never, ever roleplay with you. I will also be very annoyed as I want to keep this thread clean of clutter.

I also reserve the right to refuse any RP request for pretty much any reason. So don't think that coming to me is a sure shot. But if the idea seems interesting to me, and you seem like a compelling individual, I might give it a shot!

When contacting me, try to show interest and be straightforward. If your PM is 'Hi wanna RP?' I probably won't even bother to answer. Be direct, approach me with what you want, and grab my attention. I'm a nice guy, so I won't bite, I swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom