Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped In A Fantasy RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassEXE

Supernova
Okay. I've been craving this for a while.

Basically, my character is a young man in college. He had recently heard about a downloadable fantasy RPG that could be found online. It has a single player mode and an MMO mode. In any case, after hours of playing, something strange happens. His screen goes white, with the black words: "Welcome To The True Adventure." He subsequently gets sucked into the computer. He soon finds he has become his character, and has to beat the final boss to escape. To do that, he must slay monsters, level up, and get better equipment. He will, however, come across very lusty women of all races. He will be seduced.

If I still have your attention, I need someone to be my "Dungeon Master". You have to be a girl in real life, or a guy that is comfortable playing female characters.

I will not accept rape. Only seduction, however extreme it might be. Lastly, I need at the very least three sentences to a paragraph on average.

Anyone wanna give this a shot? Comment here or PM me if you are interested!

C'mon girls! I need a Dungeon Master! Please help! Also, if you are a guy who can play as a girl, that would be great too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom