Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

search and destroy [mxm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • basic stuff
      • ok so i will be quick and to the point here! i'm looking for roleplays, and i'm down for pretty much anything, but all the plots i have in here are mxm right now. i'll roleplay sex but i don't want a roleplay that is literally just sex all the time. i will probably update it at some point in the future, but for now these are all i've got. i'll include the plots, as well as a few buzzwords that might go towards starting a plot or at least get us talking. i have AIM/Skype/Gtalk, so we can always plot on those, although I might not always respond right away because I'm always logged in on my kindle but not always on my kindle. Also I am basically really chill with reply times and accommodating if you need to take a break/quit or whatever. Ok, onto the plots!

• plot one - pushing daisies inspired
      • YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE WATCHED THE SHOW TO DO THIS ONE. All you need to know is that the main character can bring people back to life with a touch, kill them with another touch, and if he keeps them alive for more than a minute, then something of relatively comparative size needs to die in order to balance out. So like a squirrel would die for a bird to live, or another person has to die for someone else to live. Now onto the actual plot. Character A discovers he can raise the dead after accidentally bringing a body back during some inopportune time, like bringing a cadaver back in anatomy class or unintentionally reviving someone who's been hit by a car. This extremely affects him, leading to him dropping out of school and getting a job working the graveyard shift at some gas station/diner/supermarket. A robbery occurs one night and Character B is shot simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Character A revives him after trying to do CPR, and it results in the death of the crook. A and B have to become unwitting allies as B copes with being dead and A begins to grasp the magnitude of what he can do. I don't really have a character preference for this one, and the plot is definitely negotiable.

• plot two - haunted roadtrip
      • a pair of new college graduates, best friends and former roommates, decide to go on a cross country road trip for a year, their trip planned to hit all the most haunted places they can find. both media majors, they decide to shoot a documentary, low-budget and mostly just a joke, but the longer they travel, the more things begin to escalate. i'm not really sure if this will be romance or bromance, but it'll definitely be horror and deal with some darker themes.

• plot three – 1920’s Prohibition/Zombies
      • this is basically an awful horror movie premise. a speakeasy gets overrun by the walking dead, and the inhabitants of it have to fight them off. this is like a bottle episode on TV, and i’d like a partner willing to play multiples. there is no set romance in this, so it could go any way, basically. honestly though if you decide to do this one I will probably marry you.

• plot four – the blob
      • not actually the blob. more like a riff on the crappy horror movies of the 50’s and 60’s, with ridiculous premises and awful monsters. this will require a fair bit of planning, but I’m willing to do basically any pairing with this one and again, will probably marry whoever picks it up.

• plot five – brothers
      • this one will be a pretty dark roleplay taking place in some small southern town where a guy has a monopoly on the local drug business, as well as some of the other less savory activities that go on in town. his younger brother comes back home after graduating from college, and the two of them find themselves suddenly attempting a relationship much deeper than the one they had before. i would like some sort of age gap here (the younger brother in his early twenties, the older in his thirties), and i’d also really like the younger brother to sort of exist outside the gender binary.

• plot six – what maisie knew
      • VERY DARK ROLEPLAY. based off a short horror story of the same name, about a man who hits a girl while drunk driving one night, decides not to call the police, and lets her die on the side of the road. set in a world where the dead are reanimated and made into public servants, the man does his best to forget about it... only to come across maisie again when he goes to a friend's bachelor party and they end up at a zombie brothel. instead of being like the usual undead, maisie recognizes him and his entire world begins to unravel. obviously some plotting is needed, and i don't intend for this to be a roleplay between the drunk driver and the dead girl. there'll be some other dynamics in there. maisie will act as a stressor, though, and a catalyst for everything going on.

• buzzwords - pick one or combine (aka things I'd be up to plot)
      • stoner bffs, chance meetings, supernatural creatures, ghost stories, suburban dystopia, chaotic relationships, rednecks, queer relationships, serial killers, fight clubs, accidental romance, brothers in love, crossdressing, the seedy underbelly of cities, survival horror, regular dystopias, post-apocalyptic, creature features, horror set in the past, wwii vampires, zombies, gory horror, shitty 1950’s horror, 1940’s starcrossed lovers coming back from the war

• in closing
      • if you have any plots/ideas/whatever, I am always willing to hear about them and plot with you. I'm fond of basically anything other than scifi (only because I am so bad at writing it) and high fantasy (likewise), but if you are feeling particularly strongly about anything, I am super willing to accommodate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom