Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for older ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phillipe

my name is phillipe. I'm a 15 year old boy. shy. height 5'2. very slim. I have naturally golden skin, but it's darkened with grit from my life on the streets. my hair is long and matted. i'm wearing a dirty silk white gown- my large shota manhood faintly defined against the fabric. barefoot. my eyes look empty.

looking for an older pretty lady to find me.
Here is my opening:

The darkness is ink black in the city. The alleys a wash of sex drugs and violence. In this city of sin, every desire can be fullfilled... for the right price. This city, both hell and heaven on Earth, is my home... or should i say my captivity. I am a slave- forced to work in one of the city's many brothels. The many unspeakable things that i had been forced to live through have ravaged my mind. I lay against the wall of the brothel. Barely an ounce of life left in me. my eyes are lifeless- staring up into the pitch balck nothingness. Dirt covers my silken white dress.

I hear steps coming from the east side road. they are loud steps of heels but they barely register in my broken mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom