Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucya Crimson

Meteorite
Welcome

I am Lucia Crimson, and I have recently join this Website. I find it would be time for me to finally post a thread and find others interested in the same stories as myself.

Short List of Rules
  1. Please be a male who plays male roles. I would just rather be with a guy then another girl. (Just a preference)
  2. Please be literate and able to form complete sentences in the English language. I do not have a maximum length for posts but do prefer them to be at least a paragraph or enough to get the 'Detail' and point across. Detail is a key word here~
  3. If you wish to least, please let me know. I understand some of the time you may just be to busy to continue, or just feel like stopping. Please Please Please let me know so I am not sitting there waiting like an abandoned dog...
  4. I am open to more violent roleplays and scenes (none sexual) to add plot to the story. I know many people just like romance so please let me know if you would like for me to keep it 'PG' in the violence department.
  5. I am virtually into most kinks except Scat and Vomit (and anything other that eww like). I do antros and well at the more animal-like ones and many other species as well. I do tend to draw a line on some so please ask me if you plan on this to be in the roleplay.

Name: Lucia S. Crimson

Sex: Female
Race: Human (May Vary by Story-Line)
Time Period: Varies by Story-Line
Height: 5"7
Weight: 120Lbs
Hair Color: Varies (Blonde is Default)
Eyes: Varies (Blue is default)
Scars: None
Tattoos: Tribal Butterfly on the small of her back.
Nature: Submissive/Slightly Masochistic.Acts strong willed. Enjoys strong willed company.

Photos of Lucia (Default):

Lucia early 20's (Hair Up)

Lucia early 20's (Hair Down
Please note these are default and may end up changing.

Themes/ Story Arches I am interested in
Note: These are only some of the ones I am interested in, but am always interested to look into others and do some research.

Personal Favoites are in blue

Video Games
  • Dragon Age
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Mass Effect
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout 3
  • Fable
  • Bioshock
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Dishonored
  • Persona 3 & 4