Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BattleOn...MEGA DRAGON-A-RIFIC!

Qardo

Moon
--Key For Decoding my Text!!--
<Plain Text is me>
~<Plain Text is my Evil Twin>~

~I AM NOT EVIL!!!…I’m Ebil~

Oh fine EBIL.

~Thank you~

Dragon Fable RP outline:

WELL…sense I seem to have been asked to do a Dragon Fable line up. So I shall. Let us begin.

Welcome to Lore, Lords and Mistresses. A land of wonder ~and Mysteries. ~More that I like to list.

-coughs-

Dragons fill the skies. ~Long with Dragon slayers trying to kill them!

Stop that!

~Stop what?

Trying to ruin my intro

~Oh…thought I was helping.

Be nice if you just shut up.

~Alright…-pouts-

Sorry…-coughs again-

Yes, Dragons fill the skies. Fairies flutter around playing their games. And countless over races wander Free…ish.

~FORGOT ABOUT THE ELEMENTALS!

SHUT UP! I AM GETTING TO THAT!

~Well…sor…reee

-blows the head off of my ebil twin-

Finally! FREEDOM! Now with the main event! That was just a teaser and to prove that no one should be SERIOUS. Keep it in the real world not here…unless I say it is Serious Issue. =3

TO LORE! On Lore there are many kingdoms. The one we shall pick is Falconreach. A lovely little town. Growing and has almost everything you need as an Adventurer. I do mean everything -winks-.

Alright we have the Black Smith Shop, Bank, Inn, Keep, A portal…more on that later, The Griffin flight pad…more on that later, and best of all….uhm…-thinks-…what was it called again? Something to do with…oh starts with an H…~Hoes~…Garden tools? ~No you idiot Hos~ Santa? ~NO HOS!!~ Oh…don’t get it. ~Whores how about that?~ OH! How dare you degrade women…and I am playing one in this RP…thanks a lot Evil Twin. ~…Yeah…and it was your idea….~ Sure it was -winks- ~-rolls eyes-~

Now for the classes. Just three. Very simple and sense I don’t want any over issues. I’ll lay this out right now. NO NECROMANCERS!!!!!!!! NO! NIET! NANA!!! ZERO! HEAR ME!! NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooNE!!! Death asked me kindly to say that. He hates them….ruins his job. So…we clear? Sorry to ruin your fun all your Necrophilias…~Ew….wow…ew…god damn EW I can’t get the image out of my head OH GOD! HELP ME!!!~ Tried seeing a Paladin? ~-Evil Twin sees a Paladin-~ That’ll keep him busy for a while.

Here are the classes by the way:
Warrior: Oh straight forward. Heavy armor. Carries around a bitch bit sword or axe or hammer…or their fist if they like.

Rogue: Nimble, smart, and rather the one to stab you in the back without you looking.

Wizard: Just loves blowing shit up or freezing them or blowing and freezing them. ~Forgot Shocking too!~

And the list goes on but I do suggest keeping it to this as that only experts in the Dragon Fable line up to play the more Advance classes. Like ME. ~Pff…he learned from his Cousin~ So? ~Who is 7~ HEY!

Code:
Name: (First and a Surname(Last name for all who don’t know.)

Race: (I like to see just humans but any race will do…though Human Wizards are human in my book lol. ~He isn’t joking~.)

Class: (Those three or the many classes that are in the game…but Necromancers.)

Appearance: (Image is nice ~Sexier the better~…yes…but words do too…~shames us though~…True)

Armor: (Uhm…Well either plate or something. If it has a name. Put it down.

Weapon: (Either Staff, Sword, or Daggers. Don’t ever recalling DF having Shields though….oh well Shields are for Whimps…then again there are bows…bows are for whimps…~Yeah…pissed off his Archer Girlfriend saying that….oh…shouldn’t have said that.~ -growls-)

Back Story: OH SO NOT NEEDED BUT HELL! I like to see what comes from you all. If you don’t have one…just delete this part.

Name: Soliesh Dragoncry

Age: 24 (In a human reference…don’t feel like doing the math to figure her real age.)

Race: Elf

Class: Dragon Lord (And yes She has a pet dragon. His name is Draco…got a problem with that?)

Appearance: Her armor is a bit bulkier but hey she has lighter armor she wears while training dragons

Armor: Light Gray/Blue trimmed outline Dragon Lord Armor. Full faced Dragon Helm with blue eyes (Its Magical so she can see clearly.) A Dragon Amulet…reasons for later To note the armor is rather large but fits her. It makes it hard to see her gender at first.

Weapon: Snowy Scythe, a Scythe that is immune with the power of Ice. Dragon Fang Great Sword, immune with the spirit of a red dragon, so it does fire damage.

Back Story: Once an Elven Warrior. Soliesh grew up with humans and had human parents as there is no clues to her real parents. Her life was that of combat until she came across a Dragon’s Egg to which it soon...well the rest is a secret. After all Dragon Lords have their secrets to keep…Dragon Slayers don’t like them.

===================

Plot is being worked out as we speak….just need to pile drive my evil ~EBIL!~ …Ebil…twin…do to some disagreements.

Also if you all get lost in the little fun bit...I grew bored and wanted to liven things up. If you made this far you lived.

~Darn...~

And it is clear that this is a fun filled RP...so I like to living things up. -nods-

~YEP YEP! Blue is so not a good color to be lively. Try Black and Red.~

Yeah...uhm...no..

~Darn...~

So anyway...with that even more pointlessness.

Back
Top Bottom