Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for Male partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first roleplay request thread on here, so hopefully it's in the right place. Anyways, I'm looking for a male to do a roleplay with. I'll list some of the things I'm into, such as pairings, so if you're interested in them, please PM me.

Pairings:
Incest: Older brother/younger sister, father/daughter, uncle/niece, cousins(male/female)
Supernatural: male vampire/female human, incubus/human.
Teacher/student: dominate male teacher/submissive female student. Either high school or college scene.
Doctor/patient: like the teacher/student, dominate male/submissive female.
Serial Killer/Young Victim: this is one of my favorites, if done right. I would need someone who is comfortable with playing a serial killer who is also a pedophile and a child molester, preferably in his mid-late 30's early 40's. it would include a lot of rape and torture, so you must be okay with that too.
Jock/Cheerleader: pretty simple. high school scene.
Popular male/unpopular female: high school scene. think of a jock and an outcast/goth type girl.

I usually play the female character in every RP, I just feel more comfortable with that. I would love if all male characters are dominate, no matter what pairing, but if you are uncomfortable with that just tell me. If anyone is interested in any above mentioned pairings, just PM me and we can come up with a plot for it, or if you have an idea you think I might like, run it by me and we'll see what happens. Thank you and I hope to hear from someone.

BloodCountess said:
This is my first roleplay request thread on here, so hopefully it's in the right place. Anyways, I'm looking for a male to do a roleplay with. I'll list some of the things I'm into, such as pairings, so if you're interested in them, please PM me.

Pairings:
Incest: Older brother/younger sister, father/daughter, uncle/niece, cousins(male/female)
Supernatural: male vampire/female human, incubus/human.
Teacher/student: dominate male teacher/submissive female student. Either high school or college scene.
Doctor/patient: like the teacher/student, dominate male/submissive female.
Serial Killer/Young Victim: this is one of my favorites, if done right. I would need someone who is comfortable with playing a serial killer who is also a pedophile and a child molester, preferably in his mid-late 30's early 40's. it would include a lot of rape and torture, so you must be okay with that too.
Jock/Cheerleader: pretty simple. high school scene.
Popular male/unpopular female: high school scene. think of a jock and an outcast/goth type girl.

I usually play the female character in every RP, I just feel more comfortable with that. I would love if all male characters are dominate, no matter what pairing, but if you are uncomfortable with that just tell me. If anyone is interested in any above mentioned pairings, just PM me and we can come up with a plot for it, or if you have an idea you think I might like, run it by me and we'll see what happens. Thank you and I hope to hear from someone.
[/quote

I'd like t' rp with ya, I'm into the Incest, Popular Male/unpopular Female and the Serial Killer and young victim :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom