Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CrashBANG! Good Ol' Comic Book Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashbang

Planetoid
So, I don't know about you, but I love comic books! Anything and everything related to comic books, I love it. I'm always looking for new ones to get into, and I'm always on the hunt for good RPers who are into epic comic plots. I've been writing and RPing for close to ten years, and I'm looking for something fun to do during the summer (and beyond). I can be busy from time to time, but I'm online mostly every day for at least an hour, and most evenings as well. I typically write somewhere in the ballpark of one to two (sometimes three) paragraphs per post, and I'd like someone to go toe-to-toe with me on that.

I'm looking for a MxF RP where I would play the female character. I usually prefer RPing with male canon characters. Majority of the time I play canon characters myself, though I do have one or two OC's that I've been working on for about five years. I'm ok to RP on threads, PMs, and IMs (AIM only). Smutty things are fine by me, but plot is more important to me. I'm not particularly prudish, but I'm not interested in anything gore/humiliation related. Slight domination and submission is fine.

Fandoms I'd be interested in include:

Avengers: I'd love to have something going on where pretty much every character has at least some kind of a role, though one-on-one is fine as well. Romantically I'd prefer Loki. This is really the only fandom where I would play an OC. I have a kind of EPIC plot set up for this, so if you love the Avengers and you think you're man enough ^_~! you miiiiight wanna take me up on this one.

Batman: Joker x Harley. (something more on the Nolan side of things would be preferred, but I'm flexible)

X-Men: I have an OC for this as well, but she's only as fleshed out. However, I'm happy to play an Emma Frost, Jean Grey, Storm... etc. I'd be super interested in playing with a Wolverine or Nightcrawler.

Other than comics, I do have other fandoms. Right now I'm really into American Horror Story, Hannibal, Person of Interest, Sherlock, and Game of Thrones. I don't have any plots really cooked up for these right now, but if you're so inclined, I'm sure we could think something up.

PM me if you're interested, and hopefully we can get something started ^_~! Thanks for the interest.

I do more DC comic rp but free bump for an awesome lady right here. May she find many players who can keep up with her!

batman4560 said:
I do more DC comic rp but free bump for an awesome lady right here. May she find many players who can keep up with her!

Awww, How kind ^^! Thank you. I do play some DC stuff (Mostly Batman related, if that suits your fancy. Maybe we can come up with something?)

That I can do however I can say that I would never do the Joker justice. So I tend to shy away from him.

batman4560 said:
That I can do however I can say that I would never do the Joker justice. So I tend to shy away from him.

No, No... Batman is also good (not one of my main fandoms, but I do love him) ^_^! I'm sure I could pull off a Catwoman. I've been reading quite a bit of her recently. Is there any other canon character that you might be interested in?

I can do any dc character besides Superman and Joker. So if there is someone you prefer by all means. (I hate superman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom