Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Along Came A Spider (CLOSED AT THE MOMENTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Long Came A Spider.

Seeking a literate and slightly submissive male for this role. Please message me if interested. I would love to talk things over with you and see if you’d like to play. This would be a remotely long term roleplay. When I mean, Literate, Means I would like a partner thats able to write about 3-5 or more paragraphs, and being detailed.

Rating- Rated R. Sex, drugs, and murder.
Setting- 80’s small Midwestern town

A young man named James Homel (Or any name of your choosing) has grown up in the same town his whole life. His parents are members of the church committee and are well known and respected members of the community. Him, and his two brothers have always been the stars of the family, handsome and athletic. His oldest brother, was the star of the soccer team. The middle brother was the best Lacrosse player around, and James was the star track runner and head diver on the swim team. Unlike his brother he isn’t large and muscle bond. He is tall, and lean with a toned core, and likes it that way. James never had a problem making friends, everyone liked him. He was friendly, funny, and kind. Even his relationship with his girlfriend was prefect, even though she never gave more than a peck on the cheek or holding hands, she was saving herself for marriage, with him. And he, had the same ideas for her. James’s life couldn’t be more perfect.
Till she walked in.
Vanessa Lutz, The new girl in school, she is unlike everyone else. She is snappy, mean, and a loner. A bully if she is approached. But likes to keep to herself.
James, who is over whelmed by his studies and his sports, looks to his friends to ask them if they had anything to “help” him keep going. He’s done all the things coach told him to keep him awake. So when he gets out of games, he can study, and hangout with his friends and not run out of energy. His friends don’t have any information for him. But, a rebel kid over hears them, and tells James, Vanessa, has what he needs. James is the first “goody two shoes” to come to her for pills. James says its just to help him get more time in the day….but, it soon turns to be more than that. As he gets addicted to the pills, and Vanessa. Lying to his parents and girl friend that he is out with friends, when really he is with Vanessa. As a “dealer” relationship turns into more.
Till, things take a turn for the worse, and they are left with blood on their hands. Vanessa confesses to James she is on the run (which her siblings) and that she is going to leave them behind and go off on her own. Their once only lust relationship has turned to a twisted love, and James cant allow her to go alone.
This storyline is set in the 80’s, with two run way teenagers, with murderous tendencies.
The storyline is littered with love, lust, drugs, alcohol, drama, murder and lies.
Vanessa is on the run, and James is about to get thrown into the mix.

James
tumblr_m5dzi5tSd51rvkaluo1_400.png

Vanessa (larger cup size)
tumblr_m9f1adfIH31r5ufnro1_500.jpg

Bumping this thread. I have done one like this before, but I'm looking for something darker this time. Drugs, drinking and murder! If you are looking for something darker! Please message me! Bumping!

RE: Along Came A Spider (seeking lit male for long term play)

Adding a bump. Wasn't as interested myself, but she's good! Somebody go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom