Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lady Seeks RP's {Fandoms, Originals, Plots - Craving fxf!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nefrodiel

Planetoid
Welcome, welcome! The name's Lady Nefrodiel and I bid you greetings to my humble search thread. Feel free to call me Nef, but I like to keep my personal information somewhat private. Just know that I'm over 18 and that's all you need to know. That said, I do not mind OOC conversation- I'm quite the chatterbox when I get going and I prefer potential partners to be somewhat the same way. A slight warning, I'll be constantly tweaking things here.... With that said, without further adieu, I present to you my interests!

Expectations
- First of all, I expect literacy. I want proper spelling and grammar- although I'll tolerate typos and mistakes and the like. God knows I've been affronted by the typo demons all too often!
-Second of all, absolutely no one liners. It's just not the way I roll. I expect at least a paragraph in reply!
-I mirror my posts. I feed off what my partners gives to me. Chances are if you give me a long reply, I'm going to give one back. How can I not if you're giving me lots of information to deal with?
-I'm looking for female roleplayers at this time. I apologize to those of the male gender, but I'm not interested right now.
-As for orientations, I'm leaning towards lesbian/femslash/yuri roleplays at this point of time. I can be open towards male slash and het- especially if we're doing a complicated RP where we have multiple characters running about, but right now my tastes lean towards femslash. There are exceptions.
-Feel free to discuss kinks with me- I'm fine with futa for the record.
-If you're interested in an RP, feel free to post here or send me a PM!
-Also since Bluemoon was being a pain all day yesterday, I would love to have some sort of outside contact- AIM, email, skype, etc. Just in case, I can't access the site. I don't want to RP outside the site (unless it's special circumstances), but I wouldn't like to totally lose our RP!

Key
bold = role I play
*** = plot idea, listed in next post
!!! = craving

Fandoms

Doctor Who
Donna Noble x Tenth Doctor ***
DoctorDonna x The Master
Donna Noble x Anyone
Amy Pond x Rory Williams
Madam Vastra x Jenny Flint ***
River Song x Rose Tyler ***
Oswin Oswald x River Song ***
Oswin Oswald x Nina
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) x Lady Christina de Souza
11th Doctor x Clara Oswin Oswald
Clara Oswin Oswald x River Song

As you can see, I'm open to lots of different pairings for Doctor Who and I'm definitely open for more. However I am not interested in RPing Rose x The Doctor or River Song x The Doctor. Both pairings have a certain place in my heart, but I'm simply not interested in exploring their dynamics in RP.

Game of Thrones
Sansa Stark x Margery Tyrell
Sansa Stark x Daenerys targaryen

Feel free to suggest pairings for this category- the worse I can say is no. I will tell you I'm generally more interested in femslash when it comes to GoT. I've also only seen the series, so I'm only really familiar with what they've aired so far. I know of things like the Red Wedding and the like, but not really enough to RP it comfortably.

Once Upon a Time
Mulan x Aurora
Belle x Ruby
Regina Mills x Morgana le Fay
Regina Mills x Ruby
Snow White x Red Riding Hood
Cora Mills x Princess Eva

Hetalia
England x America
Monaco x Seychelles
Seychelles x Belarus
Belarus x Hungary ***
England x Prussia
England x Russia
England x Seychelles

Sherlock
Sherlock Holmes x John Watson
Mycroft Holmes x John Watson
Mycroft Holmes x Anthea
Irene Adler x Molly Hooper
Irene Adler x Anthea
John Watson x Anthea
Jim Moriarty x Molly Hooper
Jim Moriarty x John Watson

The Legend of Korra
Korra x Asami
I've never RPed either of these characters before, but this relationship intrigues me greatly so I would love to give it a try!

Mai Otome
OC Otome x OC Contractor
OC Otome x OC Otome

Snow White & The Huntsman
Snow White x Ravenna / The Evil Queen

Code Geass
Kallen Kozuki x Lelouch Lamperouge
Kallen Kozuki x Suzaku Kururugi
Kallen Kozuki x Gino Weinberg
Kallen Kozuki x C.C
Milly Ashford x Kallen Kozuki
Milly Ashford x Shirely Fenette
Milly Ashford x Lelouch Lamperouge
Milly Ashford x Gino Weinberg
Euphemia li Britannia x Suzaku Kururugi
Canon x OC
OC x OC

Other Fandoms
Mai Hime
Madoka Magica

Original RP
I'm open to most original RP ideas, I'm simply too lazy to list everything I do right now. But I feel obligated to create this section to simply open up the possibility. Eventually when I get a burst of energy this section will be complete. That said, feel free to contact me with any ideas for original RP's!

RE: A Lady Seeks RP's {Fandom, Originals - Craving fxf!}

Original Plots

Medieval Elemental said:
Two sides have been at war for as long as anybody can remember- it's been at least centuries. And throughout this time, each side has been lead by the same leader- seemingly immortal beings who are determined to drag their feud until the end of time. One leader goes by the title of the Child of Light and the other, the Child of Darkness. The Child of Light sees themselves as a paragon of goodness, truth, and justice and views the Child of Darkness as nothing more than a corrupt, evil being.

But the fact of the matter is that both sides are equally corrupt as the other and none moreso than in the way they have fought each other these last few centuries.

For you see, their most powerful weapon are eight people they have chosen time and time again. These eight people represent the four basic elements of earth, wind, fire, and water and each side has their own respective element. For example, there's a dark wind and there's a light wind and so on forth. The elements are the best of the best of their respective element and the Children of Light and Darkness will do anything to possess the most magically gifted elementalists. The Child of Darkness is a skilled psychic who is not above compelling those who resist them to their will. As for the Child of Light, they possess the ability over souls. Every light elementalist they gather they contract with them to form a gem forged from their very soul. (Somewhat similar to the idea of a soul gem from Madoka Magica, if you're familiar with that anime) And with this the Child of Light has physical control over their well being, and they cannot be without her presence for too long.

With this setup, we have several options. We can have a full fledged RP where we have many secondary characters and the like. Or we can focus on two specific characters with the other characters as backdrops for added drama and the like. I have some extensive on how the courts are run, but I am open to developing them even further.

The following pairings are what I'm interested in:

Child of Light x Child of Darkness
Child of Light x Light-Wind !!!
Child of Light x Elementalist
Light Elementalist x Light Elementalist
Dark Elementalist x Dark Elementalist
Light Elementalist x Dark Elementalist
Child of Darkness x Dark Elementalist
Sibling Elementalist x Sibling Elementalist - For those with an incest craving, I would love to do a sibling relationship RP in this setting. Whether they've both been recruited on the same side... or for super angst they're both prodigies in the same element and have been forcefully recruited on opposite sides!

Fandom Plots

Cardverse Hetalia said:
AU. Elizaveta Héderváry as the Queen of Clubs x Natalia Arlovskaya as the Ace of Clubs.

Ever since Elizaveta has married the powerful King of Clubs Ivan Braginski, his adopted sister and chosen Ace, Natalia Arlovskaya has been intensely jealous of the Queen. After all, it was no secret throughout the four kingdoms that Natalia was madly in love with her adopted brother and fully expected a marriage to him. In Natalia's mindset she was the perfect bride and queen, and this Southern upstart brat had stolen her rightful place. She refuses to accept Elizaveta as her Queen.

Elizaveta didn't ask for this marriage, or the powerful ace's direct ire towards her constantly. Natalia may be one of the most dangerous Aces of all time, but Elizaveta is no pushover herself. She was trained in the art of combat and can hold her own against the feared Natalia any time she wants. But to brawl with one's Ace is just not good conduct, so Elizaveta does her best to ignore the urge to teach that disrespectful girl a much needed lesson.

Eventually though, the Queen of Clubs has had enough and she refuses to be threatened by her very own Ace, when they are all on the same side! One night, the long brewing rivalry between the people's beloved Queen of Clubs and the feared Ace of Clubs explodes at last as things come to physical blows. Thing is, there is a fine line between lust and hate, and one minute they're duking it out and the next they're... making out?

What?

This happens several times, until the two previous rivals are now carrying an illustrious affair. I'd eventually like to see Natalia's "obsession" switch from Ivan to Elizaveta, although it certainly doesn't make her any happier. After all, her one true love is still not married to her.

Contrary to what most people believe, the King is absolutely fine with this arrangement. Him and his Queen have long worked out that they were both free to see other people if they were of the same sex. As long as the other could watch, of course... They both had their own fantasies they liked to see addressed. Besides, Ivan would much rather have two of the three most important women in his life fucking each other than at each other's throat any day!

I'd prefer to play Elizaveta, but could also play Natalia. Would also be interested in RPing Queen of Clubs!Elizaveta in general.

For those not familiar with Hetalia, could easily easily convert the plot to OC's. If you have any questions about the world, characters, and concepts, I can easily answer them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom