Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male for Female: DC Universe Cravings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun Has No Trigger

Meteorite
Hello hello! I'm not going to draw this out anymore than I have to, especially considering I'm in the mood for this specifically at the moment. A broader request thread shall come later, as I have every intention to became more active, after having created this account some time ago.

So a quick set of guidelines.

- Must be relatively descriptive. Well-written. I'm no grammar nazi, but I would like my partner's post to be structured properly and legible, of course.

- No less than two paragraphs per post, please. I'll say now I'll generally write much more than that, but in the case of such smut-focused scenes, I think two or three will suffice.

- Be creative! Have an open-mind. I have no limits. I haven't created an F-List or Rabbit Hole, so if you're curious of some favorites, just ask.

- Either PMs or threads will do for now. Whatever you're preference, let me know~. But please, if you're trying to reach me for discussion of RP, let's start with PMs. I may miss it if you express your interest in the thread.

I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty, but I'm in the mood for play! So I'll toss out some pairings~!

A reference point: I'm familiar with some New 52 (Though strictly volume 1s at this point). The Arkham video games. An assortment of graphic novels, such as: Hush; The Killing Joke; The Long Halloween; The Watchmen... I'm beginning to notice many of the graphic novels are Batman-related, so I'll stop there. A decent few of the animated films. The new Injustice game, though I haven't played all the way through the story mode yet.

*** - Would love if you played this with me!

The Joker x Harley Quinn ***
Batman x Catwoman; Talia
Superman x Wonder Woman; Lois Lane
Killer Croc x Poison Ivy; Catwoman; Harley Quinn; etc. ***
Super villain x Vicki Vale** (Take a pick.)
Nightwing x Batgirl
Two Face x Catwoman

More to come, I'm ready to see if I can find any takers. Of course, feel free to suggest your own.

A quick note about the sort of kinks I might like to see within these roleplays, though certainly not limited to:
Rape
Utilization of superpowers in some interesting ways
Violence
Verbal Abuse
Power Struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom