Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Feast for Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova

Hell, a concept universally recognized by all cultures. The place of darkness and suffering that exist after death, where the damned goes to suffer for all eternity. It is the lair of the great devourer of souls, the primordial evil that seeks the destruction of all beings. Or so the forces of light would have you believe. In truth, Hell and Heaven are merely two sides locked in eternal struggle. Yes, the ruler of hell does revel in the suffering of those whose soul are drawn into his shadowy realm, but he certainly does not plan on doing it alone.

In the center of a large building whose size and dimension would be hard for mortal minds to comprehend, is a circular chamber, foursmall beds surrounding it, each with two beautiful mortal woman on it. These beds were prepared for the demon kings, summoned by the demon god himself to play a game that will not only entertain, but also furthers the demon god's agenda.

In the center of the circle is a woman, mortal in appearances yet marked as a higher being by the arcane lights that spills out of her eyes, and the way her voice echoes with power. Chanting in a dark language, the prophetess opened four portals, each one next to the circular beds.

"Welcome, Demon Kings..I am Seleza, prophetess of the dark god and I took the liberty of preparing some..entertainment for your mighty cocks as i explain the rule of today's game" she said out loud, waiting for the participants to arrive. On each bed, the sex slaves licked their lips, anticipating the arrival of the demon kings they would soon pleasure. The women were dark haired, dressed in revealing outfits that showed off their incredible figures.

Deep in the bowls of Castle Yanin, in a dark onyx room lit with blue flames, the lithe creature known as Cain stood with Arcentrus, one of his most trusted Liches. With his arm crossed, the demon paced impatiently, his Lich friend turning his head to follow him each time he passed.

“My Lord, you mustn't worry. You look excellent today,” Arcentrus said, breaking the silence that was thick in the room.

“Don’t fellate me, Arcentrus,” Cain snapped, turning his head to face to the Lich before walking back to his side with his arms crossed.

“I assure you sir, that oral sex from a Lich would be the most painful feeling in the universe,” the Lich turned his head, the dark voids of his eye sockets staring his master down. “We don’t have lips.”

Cain shuddered and shook his head before laughing a bit. It was then that a large portal opened up, bathing the room in a bright light. The demon squinted , holding his hand up to shield himself from the sudden assault of light. As he turned his head to the Lich, he watched as the death lord extended his bony hand outward, the black robes draping upon them, in an act of respect to his master.

“After you, sir.”

Cain rested his hands on his hips, his black leathery wings collapsing behind him to allow him to pass without harm. As he stepped into the portal, he found himself standing next to a large and ornate bed, dressed with two lusty women who already found themselves wrapped within one another’s legs and arms, their eyes staring at Cain. As the demon lord turned his attention to the room’s surroundings, he let out a slight chuckle. He turned his head to the side, looking at his friend who joined him, waiting for him to get a good look at the room.

“You find it tacky, my lord?” the Lich said with a slight sigh of exhaustion.

The demon king’s eyes soon found the source of the voice he heard calling him through the portal. The lovely Seleza stood in between the circle of beds. His cold lips curled into a smile as he tilted his head to her and spoke.

“You have excellent taste in females, my lady,” Cain said, extending his hand outward for both his new friends to adorn as well as to illustrate his point. “These will suffice as penance for my company.”

Of course Cain knew he wasn't here on a favor. Oh no, the stakes were so much higher than that. He had conquered his kingdom, but the demon king wished for more, lusted for it all. Arcentrus looked around the room as well, and upon realizing that no trap was set and that all was indeed legit, he bid his master farewell and stepped back into the realm of Xylandis. Meanwhile, Cain glared at his two new slaves and began to prod around their little minds, finding out all he needed to know about the two pieces of property he would thoroughly enjoy.

It was morning on the island on Bator. Khan was enjoying his favorite wake up spectacle, two prisoners fighting to death. He was casually insulting the virility of the losing one when his adviser came near his throne.

«My King, our master is summoning you. Please follow me to His portal»

Khan grumbled and stood up. The fight was bad anyway. He followed his aide-de-camp to a little room, accessible from a corner of the main Hall. There all the portals for higher rank demons where opened. The adviser showed the King the portal which was asking for him.

«Take the two young prisoner back to your cell, the King ordered. I don’t want blood to be shed without be watching. I don’t know for how much time i’ll be absent. Tell the first of my children you’ll see that’s his regent. But he don’t have the right to kill his siblings»

Khan then took the portal. The room where he ended up was not like anything he saw. He was in the realm of his god. Not far from him in the room was another demon King, Cain. he didn’t knew him much. The 666 worlds to rule for the God made inter-Kings meetings very rare. his reputation of being very good looking was not usurped. Khan felt poor in his tunic. Maybe he should have taken his armor.

The Demon then saw the bed besides him, with the lovely gifts that were given to him. He smiled, when to lie on the bed and started to play with the lovely mortal girls, waiting for his orders.

Cain was greeted with an intrigued smile by the prophetess herself, as well as the servants, all of whom are mesmerized by his dark beauty. He can sense their vanity, their overt emphasis on what lies on the outside. From the surface thoughts that Cain reads from the dark haired slaves, it seems that each of them traded their soul for eternal youth and beauty, now serving as fucktoys for whomever the prophetess wishes to entertain.

"I am glad you approve, Lord Magnate" Seleza smiled, giving a bow that showed off her beautiful cleavage. "They are here for your pleasure..enjoy". The prophetess gave the signal and both girls quickly guided Cain to sit on the bed, kissing and licking his neck as they undid his pants. "May we suck your cock, my lord?" one of the slaves asked lustily, drinking in the sight of Cain's perfection.

Khan's entrance was greeted with equal enthuasism, the ladies whose attention were once focused on the man across the temple, now turned their gaze at Khan's incredible cock. "I..It's sooo big.." one of them said as she watched her partner attempt to deepthroat the Lord of Bator.

"Feel free to seed them, if they meet your taste, Lord Khan" Seleza offered, eyeing the Khan's cock with barely concealed interest.

In the middle of the room, four ladies appeared, encased in transparent crystals. They were not conscious, each one of them fully clothed and some bore signs of being in battle. "Since you both are here first, please examine today's prey..You will pick one of them to bring home and..well, what happens after that is up to you, really" said the prophetess with a grin. "Know, however, that Kaxul would reward any who strengthen his legion, either by converting these heroines, or by breeding them..Lord Cain, you will get first pick later, followed by lord Khan, so please consider your choices"

“Oh, the pleasure is all theirs,” he said, turning his gaze to the two slaves just as they guided him onto the bed. The Magnate couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle as he rested his arms about the rim of the headboard, giving the two full access to his cock as they would quickly draw off the leather pants from off his hips, peeling them down his legs.

Cain turned over to see the other demon settling in. One quick pierce into his mind as well told him his name. He extended his arms outward, hands open and a wicked smile upon his lips as he welcomed the other, acting as if he were a host to his fellow demonic brethren.

“Khan!” he said, fetching his name from the demon’s thoughts, “You must sit and enjoy yourself. Our lovely host has found us some entertainment and it’d be…mmhmm…rude not to indulge. Seems there is quite the benefit for punctuality here.” He turned back to his slaves and slid his fingers through her lovely dark strands, letting her feast off his hardening shaft. A slight gasp of pleasure escaped his lips, perfectly timed. If he wanted to, he could put their eternal youth to his pleasure, allowing them to service their master for all eternity before he’d reach his peak. But what a waste of time that would be, wouldn't it? Cain had greater ambitions.

“You,” he said, looking at the slave whose head was not buried in his lap. “You there. Your partner needs some relief. Please slide her robe to the side, rest it on one of her lovely round cheeks, and lick her until she further drips with want.”

Bal'liel stepped through the portal with little hesitation. The towering demon's head shifted on his thick shoulders and his crimson pupils slid across the circular chamber. His attention came back to and rested with Seleza, although lumbering steps brought him towards the bed and soulless whores upon them. As if his silence and attention were greeting enough his eyes peered away from the prophetess and towards the pair of girls on the bed when he reached the foot of it.

Finally he spoke, "The women of Lodus hold nothing on creatures such as these...." His voice seemed to hold an echo, the dark and grit voice had a synchronous second tone, the words butchered near unintelligible. His wings splayed now, rising up then outward. The wide wingspan seemed to begin to emanate a darkness all about him and from out of this darkness long thin ropes of darkness swayed out and above in erratic motions. The dark tentacles began to remove the demon's armor, piece by piece, tossing the metal to the ground with a loud clanging at the foot of the bed.

"So good of you to join us, Troll King of Lodus" The prophetess purred, watching her slaves grow visibly nervous at the sight of the demonic troll. Their fear subsided when the juggernaut spoke, a sign that it's not the mindless creature they thought it would be. The two slaves giggled, examining Bal'liel's inhuman cock, finding it to be fascinating. "I wonder how it tastes.." One said as both girls began licking alongside it's length, moving up and down in unison.

Soon, the room is filled with wet sounds of licking, as well as muffled moans of Cain's servants, who are now arranged in a small triangle with him, the third girl offering her cunt to his face while she ate her partner out.

"Now...If you're all comfortable, we should start soon" The prophetess announced, raising her hands to levitate the four crystals up, within them are the four heroines.

"Four heroines. Convert them into serving the Demon God, breed them, claim them...your choice, my lords, but know that your decisions will have an effect on your standings in our God's eyes."

She turned to view the crystals, giving Bal'liel a nice view of her ass. "Lord Magnate, would you like to have the first pick? I am sure you have all heard of these...Heroines, their capture was quite the event"

Cain attended to his new slaves with all the attention they deserved. Watching one suck upon his prick, his own hand on her head, while the other licked and serviced the other's pussy, offering her own to the dark Magnate herself. Smiling, Cain slid two of his digits deep in the slaves young, tight cunt.

"Beautiful creatures," he whispered to them, grinning knowing full well that they would love the compliment. His attention was soon gathered by the prophetess, who directed his view to the crystals. Ahh yes, the captured beauties he has heard so much about. Amazing victories for the darkness. He couldn't help but laugh a little at the sight presented upon him. Four lovely creatures, enemies to the death, ready to be corrupted by demons. How delightful.

"Her," he said, his eyes beaming at the mage, "The all powerful Valeria von Elspeth. I wish to see how powerful she really is...and how much pain she can take before her mind is rendered asunder and she is lost." He ran his hand down to the slave servicing him and forced her down on his cock, a wry smile upon his face as he plots what to do with such a powerful mage.

Seleza smiled, and with a wave of her hand, she opened a portal to Cain's castle, sending the Crystalized Mage on her way. "I have no doubt she's in for quite the experience under your care" the prophetess said, turning to Khan next. "And you, great Khan? Which of these woman would you like to...enjoy?"

In the throne room of the Crimson keep, Lord Ba'ahram lounged back on his throne, his chin supported upon one balled fist, his elbow on the arm of the seat. Down below, two succubi lavished his shafts with oral affection, running talented tongues along the towering twin todgers, each chained to the base of the throne, soft leather collars bound to the chair by slender chains. Despite the skillful mouths of his minions, the Lord of Lust was bored. It had been several months since he'd had any new partners, and at least another month before the new batch of trainees was ready for service.

That was when a younger succubi came trotting into the throne room, the short horns on her forehead revealing her inexperience, in spite of her impressively buxom figure. The demon lord's eyes wandered up and down her body, sizing her up, recalling the memories of breaking her in just a few months ago. "M-master!" she called, coming to a stop suddenly before recalling her protocol and giving a deep bow to her master. She straightened up once again, taking a deep breath. "Master, the portal is ready for you." she said, more clearly this time. "The others are waiting for you already.

Ba'ahram gave a grin. "I suspect it's about time for me to make my appearance." The demon lord said, and rose to his taloned feet, the succubi at his feet rising up to try and hold his members in their mouths for as long as possible, before it finally slipped from their plump lips. The two let loose a soft, sad moan as his members pulled away. He chuckled and shook his head, striding forward. He walked past the youthful succubus, casually pawing one of her generous tits as he passed, then headed to the portal room.

Soon he emerged into the chamber, his mighty shafts leading the way, like a pair of lewd divining rods, seeking out fresh pussy. He gave the other lords and their host a broad grin. "Well, hello, gentlemen. A pleasure to see you all here. Sorry I'm late, it took longer than expected to get the portal working. I do so love to make an entrance, though." He commented.

Khan’s demonic cock soon grew to his full size thanks to the skillful stimulation of the two slaves. But he disagreed with Seleza. Such low slaves didn’t deserve his seed for such a low amount of work. He so restrained himself, but still savored the insides of a good slave’s mouth.
The demon King took notice of his orders. That he could do.
The four heroines were all beautiful. Most of them were captured in battle. It was impossible just to pick the better warrior. But one of them was particularly interesting. She wore a military uniform. Some human who thought that she could do something against demons probably. Another was great too. She remembered him of the women of his tribe. The choice was hard, but he couldn’t have all the women for himself. The more exotic would maybe be the most interesting, he concluded.

The Khan extended his arm in the direction of the soldier woman, who he didn’t know was Jeane Leblanc.

«I’ll take her.»

As soon as he said that another portal opened, traversed by two enormous dicks, soon followed by a imposing demon. That was without a doubt the King Ba'ahram.

«Hello Lord. You’re not that late. There is still women for you.

"Enjoy. She's quite fierce, but i think you LIKE that in your women, don't you?" Seleza teased, opening the portal for Khan to exit before turning her attention to Ba'ahram. "My lord, welcome. I have prepared extra help for you and your...twin towers" she said as two more girls stepped fourth, a total of four girls, each one ready to double team one of his rods.

"Now, Troll King.." The prophetess turned to Bal'iell, who is getting a wet, loud blowjob. "You have a hard choice to make..do you want the warrior, or the elf?"

Ba'ahram grinned as the four ladies drew closer. "What a lovely reception. I'm sure we'll all be able to have some fun before it's time to make my decision." He commented as he shepherded them all to the bed. Soon he play back upon the pillowy surface, his taloned feet still on the ground, maximizing access to his mighty shafts. He reached out with one strong hand and steered one dark-haired concubine's head between his thighs, pulling her face into his overloaded quartet of balls. "Come now, girls. Show me the royal treatment."

As the girls settled into position to service his cocks, he took a moment to examine the two girls still held in their crystals, weighing his options. Unfortunately it wasn't his turn to choose yet, but he was hardly in a rush.

Ba'ahram's bed was soon crowded by the four slaves who went to work with great enthusiasm, each one taking a cock or a testicle in their well trained mouth, their moans and grunts filling the air. Each one of them were well trained in the art of cocksucking and was able to swallow his demonic cock reasonably well.

Seleza too climbed onto the bed, waiting for the troll king to make his choice. "So this is the famed twin tower?" she asked, watching it up close, her face a mere inch from his upper cock. "They truly are impressive..i am confident you will use it to ravage both holes of the lucky victim given to you?" she teased, her breath on his skin.

Bal'liel's attention was torn between the pair of women below him and the many women about the room with the other demon kings. The women of his realm were of much different species, flawless skin upon bodies such as these were new to him. Lust had never been something he fell victim to, sex had become associated with something much more violent. So the Troll Demon was taken aback as he watched these curvy women begin to mouth his spear. It took a while for him to respond to Seleza's question, to turn his eyes upon the remaining women. The elf jutted out to him, turning his eyes on the prophetess who was hovered near a dual cock "The long ear." That haunting echo of retardation making an attempt to mimic the well speached demonic tone.

His eyes fell from the five women and back to the pair below him, still he did not immediately respond to there lathering tongues and lips. His immediate response to a sexual urge was a violent matter, yet these women made him feel something different. The thoughts of there screams of agony did not immediately thrill him, and he was unsure how to handle these small frail women.

"The long ear it is" Seleza nodded, opening two portals at once, for by picking his victim, Bal'liel also decided Ba'ahram's choice, Queen Redmane would be the victim of his twin rods, as the Elf would Bal'liel's fury. Somehow, the prophetess wasn't sure that these women will survive their encounter with the two last demon kings unharmed, for unlike Cain's cerebral approach, or Khan's warrior Honor, Bal'liel and Ba'ahram were more prone to violently raping their victims..though with their demonic cocks, she had no doubt that the rape would at least be pleasurable, whether the victims want it or not.

"Good luck my lords" The prophetess said one last time, seeing each demon king off. "And enjoy..We will meet again soon"

(We now wait for everyone to finish their conquests before going to round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom