Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sent Items Missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mifune

Supernova
Question,

Some of my recent sent items are missing. I was wondering why, or how I can fix this.

Thanks

Did you notice that they were missing immediately after you sent them or were they there and then suddenly they disappeared? If it's the former, then they probably never actually sent. This is a known glitch that occurs from time to time and at random. At this time there's no way to predict its occurrence or anything along those lines. The only solution is to resend the PM. If it's the latter, then it's a mystery to me and I'm not sure what could be causing it as you're the first person to have mentioned this sort of issue.

It's the former actually. And the mystery thing is that the recipient gets the PM. Even if the recipient deletes that message. I should still have it in my sent items no?

Yeah, you should. So that is really weird that it would do that. I'm not sure as to why it would do that on its own spontaneously like that. This is the first time such a thing has been reported. So, unless this has happened to others and they haven't spoken up about it (which is quite possible), then you are the first person this has occurred to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom