Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ménage à trois - Male for men and/or women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, everyone. My name's Raiden, obviously, and I'm looking for a rather... atypical roleplay. While three-ways are commonly wanted here, I'm looking for more than that: I want a roleplay about a functioning, lasting relationship between three people.

To clarify... I don't just want a drunken bit of fun with two girls. I want our three characters to be intertwined, all of them loving one another, with a full romance. I don't just want one roleplay partner, either: I'll gladly play two of the three, or have a partner play two, but I really want to play this with two other users.

Now, then, this doesn't mean that I'm looking just for a man and two women. I'm more than willing to do any of the following setups, with myself playing the man or men in the group:

M / M / F
M / F / F
M / F / Futanari

Obviously, this might be a bit of a difficult thing to find, so I'm also going to accept requests for other roleplays, and setting the trio in just about any setting, whether fandom, fantasy, or futuristic.

Possible settings and alternate roleplays:

ORIGINAL:
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Modern
Post-Apocalyptic
Zombies
Vampires, Werewolves, Aliens, Mutants, and others are welcome in this thread, as well.

FANDOM:
Mass Effect (Personal favorite- I'd love to do a Garrus / Femshep / Wrex, or other such pairing.)
Wheel of Time (Obviously, Rand's sex life is quite fantastic, so a Rand / Elayne / Min or similar roleplay would be great.)
Left 4 Dead (Survivors and infected)
Dead Island
Bastion (Odd, I know... but Kid x Zia x Other would be lovely... or even just Kid x Zia)
Fallout (Just about anything.)
The Elder Scrolls / Skyrim

Now, then, since you've read this far, you can check the next post for info about me, as well, if you're interested.

Now, then... about me. I'm an eighteen year old guy from CA, planning on majoring in lit and biochem. I enjoy reading, roleplaying, and taking care of my dogs, in and around classes and life.
I've been roleplaying for about... five or six years now, if my internal clock is right. I've gone from single-line posts, getting my feet wet, to posts that take me two hours to type out... and I've found that I enjoy shorter posts, perhaps a paragraph or two, less should the situation call for it, or more.
I enjoy playing nonsapient or nonstandard characters- given the choice, I'll usually take the role of the unnatural and discomfiting. I enjoy being the voice in the dark that promises despair and death, but at the same token, I also enjoy taking that voice, shoving it in a box, and then setting the box on fire.

Though, you probably didn't scroll down here for the sake of my ramblings. So... to be quick about kinks? Just about anything, from normal, vanilla sex to having tentacles spear a woman through, laying eggs, etc, I am fine with, if my partner wants. The only things I don't do follow:

Bloodplay
Sexual or nonsexual pain, unless in a combat setting
Heavy Vore or character death, when involved in sex.
Scat/Toiletplay
Branding, knives, whips, bondage, ropes, etc.

In summary? I do not enjoy giving or recieving pain, or immobilizing, harming, humiliating, or degrading my partners. The character has to be enjoying things, in the main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom