Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Weekend Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_moon

Meteorite
I'm craving some weekend roleplay fun. I've got the weekend to myself and would like a fun story to play with. Hit me up with your roleplay ideas and we'll flesh something out. I prefer IM. I don't like to set up too much structure before we get started, like to just go with the flow. I do enjoy romance and plot and like to build up the sexual tension a bit before its resolved.

Specifically I'm looking to get a Teacher/Student detailed roleplay going. I'm looking for the student to be 18-22. Can be high school or college. Teacher would be 25-35, maybe older if a college professor. I can play either, let me know if you have a preference.

I'd also like to play a young/naive role when I get seduced by an older woman. Maybe a neighbor, could even be a family member. Sexy older aunt or cousin. I would be 18 in this role. Female would probably be 25+ but I'm flexible.

I've also enjoyed Harry Potter themed roles, Best friends, Best friend's older/young sibling, fantasy/medeival roles. Let me know what you like and we'll work something out. All roles need to be 18+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom