Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darktides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon.

Meteorite
"Hi. I'm Chucky. Wanna play?"

What do I seek in my game? I seek the dark. The vile side of role play. From the woman, kidnapped, raped, and slowly killed to the silent janitor lurking in the shadows of a abandoned asylum. People think I am a bit cynical with my stories. That I invoke nightmares. They cannot handle my game. I prefer OC role play, using entirely unique species, worlds, and times. This, it seems in my opinion, leads to better stories.

Now, I do practice fandom rp from time to time, those being listed bellow.

•Harry Potter - Preferably with original characters. A James Potter era RP is definitely not out of the question.

•Sweeney Todd - Benjamin Barker's time in prison.

•Bleach - OC only

•Pokémon - OC only

•The Host - OC only. Preferably on a different planet or during a human rise up against the Souls.

Current craving:

•Lynaru was quite the odd little Imp. Prince of the kingdom of Icheron, he was always the center of attention. But that was not always a good thing. A group of great, horrid beasts grew envious of this. In a swift movement of anger, they attacked the palace, killing any in their path. Cornered, Lynaru used what energy he had to open a portal to another dimension. Finding himself in a land called Earth. Wondering empty streets, he struggled to hide from all the strange happenings. That is, until a human befriends him. (Male or Female) His new companion starts to take care of him. But little did he know that the Beasts followed him and now his new home is endangered. Though cunning, luck, and courage, the duo must defeat the scourge once and for all.

Sexual Kinks:

•Bdsm
•Blood Play
•Blood Letting
•Chains
•Whips
•Incest
•Rape
•Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back