Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My coworker crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

momsbralover

Super-Earth
Hi all. I have another set of roles that I've been contemplating for awhile.

Anyway, I'd be playing as myself, a 27 year old male who works for a in the IT field within a healthcare company.

My coworker, whom I met at work (3.5 years ago) is 33. We have become pretty good friends. We share a lot of things, complain to eachother about work ect... We share joys in our lives. Her being her family of 4.

Mine being my g/f, my autos ect...

We joke quite often that I'm her rent-a-boyfriend (I fix a lot of things for her as I am much more handy than her husband.) I often give her advice as well and vise versa. We usually go for coffee in the morning in the hospital. Another co-worker has joked about us being a couple as people see us together all the time in the halls. We go to get lunch together (but go back to our desks.) For example about the joking often, she needed my help today up on a unit floor, and said we need to go for a quickie. There are a lot of suttle hints like that.

We also work on a lot of projects at work together, so we have a great working relationship.

I'd like to take this to the next step. I have some real photos of her, and more information.

As far as the scene goes, I'm thinking that maybe she could drop me off at I/my girlfriend's(Jenni) apartment (I live close enough to work that I walk to it.) Because it's raining. We usually get out around the same time assuming things don't go haywire at work. Maybe she could ask to come in to use the bathroom, and stay for more? I was thinking maybe she could start by saying thank you for all of things I've done for her (one being hauling a desk/chair from another town to her place for her youngest.) Maybe it's time to start paying back for all of the nice things I do?

I prefer yahoo messenger. PM me.

bump! nice summer days have graced us with their presence. You are starting to wear lower cut tops at work and it's turning me on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom