Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wno is the Deadliest Warrior..err..Roleplayer?(W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadliest Warrior

Meteorite
Basic Info
Before we get started there are somethings that you need to know about me. First I will not give out personal information like my gender, name, location and etc. Don't ask for it or I will report you.

Please don't greet me with "Hi my (insert RL name) and I'm (X years) old and live in (inser Place). Or something like that. It creeps me out.

I can roleplay in threads or by PM(I pefer PMs but meh). I won't rp off-site. I can post between 1-2 paragraphs. (Please don't ask or expect me to post more that. We all have our limits.), in third person. I do heterosexual and homosexual pairings. Just don't ask me to do Male x Futa or Cuntboy x Female.I can use real life pics or anime pics. I don't care about your RL gender.

I enjoy roleplaying in fanstay, modren and future settings.

When comes Dom/Sub stuff I pefer if we didn't have it in a roleplay but I'm switch so...I can be sub or dom.

Placeholer~

Name: Nelson
Sexual Ort. : Heterosexual
Persona/info: In short, Nelson is man who loves to fights. Born and raise in family of warriors. Nelson from a young age did nothing but eat, sleep and dream of fighting. He taught the ways of the warriors, trained is use of many weapons. As he grew older he always in conflict. Testing his skills in the heat of combat.

Weapons
Glory and Fame
Showing off
Meat
Winning

Dislikes
LOSING!
Cowards
The Weak

Pairings
Me x You

Warlord x ???