Take me, Force me, Love me. (FxM and FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!
First off I'm robin, I'm very affectionate and romantic and it shows in my roleplays. I love 60% story and 40% smut so please please PLEASE keep that in mind! If you jump into sex I will tell you that I am uninterested in continuing with you.

my replies are one to four paragraphs, depending on what I am given to work with. Please no one liners. I will play either here or over Skype.

I will play either MxF or FxF, I will also play a male.

F-list

Kinks:
  • Pregnancy
  • Force
  • Dark Affection
  • Public scenes
  • Teasing
  • SARCASM
  • VIOLENCE

Roleplay Ideas:

CRAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tradition:
A great demon (or any other beast) lord has started ripping apart the human realm to find a proper human girl to mate with. If the town does not offer up a satisfactory subject it is wiped off the face of the planet.

CRAVING: Beast and the Harlot:
A great and terrifying beast reins over a village of humans as their protection. Every year a human girl must be offered up as a sacrifice for the beast to eat, but for this years girl a different idea strikes the beasts mind.

CRAVING: Revamped Beauty and the Beast:
For this I had an ideas as a darker beauty and the beast, a found human or monster girl is held prisoner etc.

Sexy Little Prisoner:
You are the master of a monster girl boot camp, and you find one you are particularly interested in. (this one can go anyway we like.)

Prime Evil:
A wealthy demon boss is in the human trading business when he finds one defiant human he likes.

Kidnapper:
You are a great thief, and you decide to go for the biggest bust of your life that's when you find me, and you set your eyes on something new.

Abandoned:
My owner is hard up for money and you are a very violent mob boss who agrees to part with some money for something of equal value. I'm what you get. etc.

Why are you so Cruel?:
You are a assassin from a secret group who had a mission to kill my owner. Now that he is dead you have no idea what to do to me. When you take me back to you're boss he tells you to just keep me for a while.

There is just a few, if you notice they are short and choppy , to leave room for editing. I like to have both my partners and my ideas in on a roleplay. If you have another idea that is along those lines I would love to hear it. If your choice is one of mine just PM me the name.

Normal/Taboo:

For this category there is no real scene ideas, just pairings since I do not do them often.

• Incest
  • Coach/Player
  • Babysitter
  • Etc

Any idea you want to just throw at me go for it!

Hope you're interested!

well, I have three possibilities for pervy Doms...

one is a sexually depraved handler at a slave shop who has fallen in lust with a select slave girl(s) and come us with kinky and unnecessary punishments on a regular basis. (male)

the other is a pervy doter, and former gynecologist who hires only the siexiest nurses and makes them where humiliating outfits, puts them through a series of sexual trails and even kinky rape. (male)

the last is a drow tormentor. is is her jobs to break slaves and prisoners, through torment. she excels in seduction manipulation and sexual torture.
(female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom