Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking 1x1 {MxM} Need: Seke/Seme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flail

Moon
Hey, I'm Flail, and, I'm looking for a few 1x1 roleplays, perhaps 2 or 3 max.

I am interested in romance-centric RP's, though with another element, preferably sci-fi, horror, fantasy, or dystopia - Something that provides lots of excitement. I don't want every single post to be about romance or sex, though, yes, I do like to focus on those.

MxM pairings ONLY please.

I have no hard limits other than: NO (this means ever) scat, vore, bestiality (though furries are fine) or mpreg. I have no limits when it comes to violence.

I will play uke if asked, I rarely ever play seme, and I prefer to play seke. I love power struggles.

I love: rough sex, rough play, non-con, knives, blood, cuddling, licking, biting, falling in love, love at first sight.

I expect basic grammar and spelling, but this is not school and I'm not grading you - I hate the terms semi-lit or advanced or whatever; I will usually write 1-3 solid paragraphs (other than my intros which tend to be longer) and I use my spellchecker, so hopefully that is good enough.

I prefer to play over PMs or email; forum threads are ok though not preferred; anything else will take a heckuva lotta convincing.

Now on to The Good Stuff.

I will, first of all, happily play OCs (no canon characters unless you REALLY must play one!) in settings I love, which include: Game of Thrones, The Hunger Games, The Host, The Vampire Chronicles, LotR, World of Darkness, and others. If you have one in mind just ask: I like many other movies.

I LOVE (non-sparkly) vampires and the whole zombie concept especially when the zombies are the sort that can still think and don't have to eat anyone.

....Craving Madly:... (the role I wish to play is first, in bold)

The Hunger Games OCs
Game of Thrones OCs

Vampire x Human
Human x Zombie ***
Serial killer x Serial killer ***
Psychopath x Psychiatrist
Victim x Kidnapper ***
Psychic x Killer
Druggie x Normal Guy
Pirate x Other
Victim x Rescuer
...and others, again, just ask.

So anyhow, thank you for reading this, I hope we'll be playing together soon, and please PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom