Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Darkest Depths of Taboo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impulsive

Planetoid
There's a craving here. For something that madly goes against the grain of human thought. Strums a dark caress along the pathways of the mind in such a way, it almost can't be said to be heard. And yet.. once it's there.. the two beings can't contain their desire. It's all they can think about. It drips relentlessly into the dreams and simply won't stop nudging, urging those desires to become fact. Ah, but once that adorable little bottle has truly become uncorked.. once the vapors of decadent, primal lust have lured these two down into the dark flames of that which shouldn't be.. there is no going back. There is never any going back.

Something Taboo. Even just saying that word sends a wild little sensation down my back. It's a word that.. just as the dark desire it can possible contain, sounds best when whispered from lips directly brushing against an ear. Something incredibly naughty, yet so much more. Something that redefines the fibers of pleasure and thought and sends those dark little tendrils forever hurtling deeper in decent. Yes, that's what I'm talking about.

Am I being vague? Or have these seeds sent their thirsty little roots inside you, whispering in their taunting way.. nudging a secret desire loose to come out and play? Something exceptionally naughty, please. Something that brings those warm flows of blood flooding to blush the skin even as you dare consider this thought. Something that as you type the words, part of your delicious mind whispers inside.. "I can't..".. Yet deeper inside, a growling presence takes that voice of reason prisoner and licks slowly upon that thought.. squeezing with a kneading caress.. "I can.. I must." Yes, please. Let this thought free. There is a craving here.

Please let me know if there is a craving there as well.

The title says it all. I want.. you.. you who needs to wrap yourself inside the realm of depravity and let those pores soak and absorb what will unfold.

This is a bump. Hell.. this is a slam of this craving against the wall in hopes that the echoes that send out do in fact find the proper ears.

Bumping this with an added request.. which really falls within the original..

I seek a tale that has a good little girl who really holds within a very bad little girl. She adores being punished but then also liked when she is is rewarded. And he, this creature she will lure from me, he simply craves her pleasure and the desire she pulls from his complete being. How deliciously bad can these two be? I see no limit.

rp_youknowyouloveme said:
So, are you going to tell me more? :p

I will tell you whatever you wish to know.. maybe even a bit more. I will lure your thoughts along whatever dark little path you whisper such an interest in.. in whatever way you decide. *grins* Come forth, scrumptious one.. and you shall see. Heh.. convinced? :p

losing control of my darker side
crossing myself in anger
all your mercy can't save me

hiding from the revelation reflected
the beggars that chase in torment

hauntingly familiar in thoughts
phantasm mystic that teases

hallowed ground upon which stands
entity in being of legends and lore

riding the storm of fury
chastising innocent pure

treat me as you wish to be treated
leave me as you wish to find me
all your mercy can save me

Darkest desires that are woven are, more times than not, a secret craving that whets the appetite and surges it toward a primal and raw based need that overwhelms.

If this hasn't been taken, or if you've another idea altogether, I am interested, ready, willing and able to step over that threshold with you.

With respect,

WhimsicalsCadence.

WhimsicalsCadence said:
crossing myself in anger

riding the storm of fury
chastising innocent pure

Darkest desires that are woven are, more times than not, a secret craving that whets the appetite and surges it toward a primal and raw based need that overwhelms.

If this hasn't been taken, or if you've another idea altogether, I am interested, ready, willing and able to step over that threshold with you.

With respect,

WhimsicalsCadence.

While stepping over that threshold, which I am absolutely madly willing and ready to do.. yesssss I am.. for you have not only wrapped that darker side around and infused into my own, as it rippled out of your control.. yes, this appetite and insatiable hunger has been sent soaring.

These thoughts, my lips whisper into your ear.. as hands slide around you.. holding you close.. as we step over that edge.. at once, the howling chaos beyond tapping it's taunting beckoning upon us, both luring and warning of what may soon unfold.

Mmmmm.. or is that simply the echo of our combined darker side, now having become a separate, ravenous thing?

Impulsive said:
WhimsicalsCadence said:
crossing myself in anger

riding the storm of fury
chastising innocent pure

With respect,

WhimsicalsCadence.

While stepping over that threshold, which I am absolutely madly willing and ready to do.. yesssss I am.. for you have not only wrapped that darker side around and infused into my own, as it rippled out of your control.. yes, this appetite and insatiable hunger has been sent soaring.

These thoughts, my lips whisper into your ear.. as hands slide around you.. holding you close.. as we step over that edge.. at once, the howling chaos beyond tapping it's taunting beckoning upon us, both luring and warning of what may soon unfold.

Mmmmm.. or is that simply the echo of our combined darker side, now having become a separate, ravenous thing?

Not an echo, I assure you. But a maddening howl that both takes and gives as it sends the senses reeling from one extreme to the other. The waltz has yet to begin, but already I feel that erotic and ancient sound rousing the senses... do you?

It will catapult us to dizzying heights in this exploration... and I beg you.. beg you for more...

WhimsicalsCadence said:
Not an echo, I assure you. But a maddening howl that both takes and gives as it sends the senses reeling from one extreme to the other. The waltz has yet to begin, but already I feel that erotic and ancient sound rousing the senses... do you?

It will catapult us to dizzying heights in this exploration... and I beg you.. beg you for more...

Did the ground suddenly fall away, I wonder.. or has that ravenous howling presence consumed us into it's decadent chaos? Either way, yes.. said in a growling hum that penetrates your depths.. said in primal push of limbs to slide around and within your own.. said in a craving hunger that pulsates against your own tapping beat. I do feel that delicious song teasing these senses of mine.

Impulsive said:
WhimsicalsCadence said:

Did the ground suddenly fall away, I wonder.. or has that ravenous howling presence consumed us into it's decadent chaos? Either way, yes.. said in a growling hum that penetrates your depths.. said in primal push of limbs to slide around and within your own.. said in a craving hunger that pulsates against your own tapping beat. I do feel that delicious song teasing these senses of mine.

We've been consumed... set adrift in that subtle and sweet penetration of pulse and throb that is tumultuous... And I would sing to you again and again, the song of the Siren with a melodic voice that I would hope lures you closer and closer until I, too, become inundated and surrounded by your chilling yet volcanic heat as it envelopes me in your embrace...

Ride the waves with me, lest we be cast adrift and lost at sea...

WhimsicalsCadence said:
We've been consumed... set adrift in that subtle and sweet penetration of pulse and throb that is tumultuous... And I would sing to you again and again, the song of the Siren with a melodic voice that I would hope lures you closer and closer until I, too, become inundated and surrounded by your chilling yet volcanic heat as it envelopes me in your embrace...

Ride the waves with me, lest we be cast adrift and lost at sea...

Pulse and throb.. such a primal blend that lures the senses back to those simpler times when the beast within has no choice but to shake free that cage and come surging forth. Mmmm to penetrate, invade, greedily push within where your intoxicating song so deliciously invites. Enveloped within and around, making not a shred of sense, really.. but that matter not. Yes for those waves..

As your song wraps upon my senses in such a flawless way, my own sounds absorb as they press back. Guttural humming growls of absolute lust and desire. Both through where my being grinds deep against and into yours.. and through the fangs that now caress that enchanting pulse. Yes.. they seek.. for now they have been beckoned from their slumber. These ravenous things slide from between my lips along that sweet skin.. ready to pounce.

Pulse and throb.. such a primal blend that lures the senses back to those simpler times when the beast within has no choice but to shake free that cage and come surging forth. Mmmm to penetrate, invade, greedily push within where your intoxicating song so deliciously invites. Enveloped within and around, making not a shred of sense, really.. but that matter not. Yes for those waves..

As your song wraps upon my senses in such a flawless way, my own sounds absorb as they press back. Guttural humming growls of absolute lust and desire. Both through where my being grinds deep against and into yours.. and through the fangs that now caress that enchanting pulse. Yes.. they seek.. for now they have been beckoned from their slumber. These ravenous things slide from between my lips along that sweet skin.. ready to pounce.

The key lies within the soul clamoring for its freedom… the surge from the strength it harbors… the primal blend is more than luring it is a manifestation of the senses that collide and then mingle to become one as the beast writes the lyrics to the song that is being sung… Feel the ambiance and allow your taste of perfection to waft before it lingers on the tip of my tongue… Time has no meaning and reason has no sense… it merely is what it is…. The waves are calling in their gentle ebbing….

My melody is placating to that beastie growl to partake of that absolute lust and desire… passion reigns and where there was once the bodies grinding one into the other has now become a joining… a union… a claiming… a re-birth as the head tilts and smooth, pale flesh is exposed in invitation… the pulse is the music… and the orchestration is at the conduction of those same primal blends that lure..

A tip of a tongue glides over parted lips as if just kissed… savoring the taste of you… your scent the embodiment of life and death that are the same… sleep is now unimportant… I await that kiss that will alter and gift… for those ravenous things that slide over my skin… creates not a cacophony… but rather a joyous song that says I am ready for you to pounce…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom