Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh no! Recover Drafts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
Is there any way to recover a New Post (not private message) draft once it's been deleted? I just accidentally deleted one I did not mean to! It was really big and rather important to me, and I will be extremely hard-pressed to remake it...

In a text field, not that I am aware of. Get Lazarus. Best internet invention ever.

What in the world is "Lazarus"? Google is not being particularly helpful, because Lazarus isn't exactly what you would call "uncommon"...and even so, it doesn't help me now. :/

Well, that -especially- doesn't help me as I don't use firefox. >_< Anyway, as a mod, since you posted without comment at all on actually recovering drafts, I am going to hazard a guess and there is no way at all to recover it, even with admin-hax powers? :(

If you'd posted it and then deleted it..... I could manage to dig it up for you. But that is the only way I could do anything for you.

I was afraid of that...

*sigh* I was working on that draft on-and-off a little after I got here almost a year ago...

Well, at any rate, then I put forth a suggestion that the Post Drafts (and PM Trash, for that matter) should have "Are you -sure- you want to delete?" catches. Would that be fairly simple to implement?

It's not just for Firefox. I use Chrome, and have it. It's a life-saver. It's a text-recovering application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom