Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey There Little Red Riding Hood...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sex Kitten

Dust
You sure are looking good...

You're everything.. A Big Bad Wolf Would Want..

Hey there Fellow Blue moon Role players!

I'm currently looking for a Little Red Riding Hood Role play.

Now I'm going to get straight to the point, I'll give you my likes/Dislikes. If you don't like how straight to the Point I am. Then don't respond to my thread. Simple as That.

Rules - No One LINERS.
Please be descriptive on what they look like, their surroundings, what they feel!
Do not take over my character, unless I give you the right to do so otherwise.
PM'S ONLY. ABSOLUTELY NO THREADS. DO NOT ASK.
-----------
Likes -
Biting
Scratching
Pulling hair
Rough Sex
Big Cocks
Multiple Men/Animals
Anal
Forced Sex
Pregnancy
Incest
---------------

---------------
Dislikes-
Scat
Piss
Gore
Vore
Death
Mutilation
ETC - Anything disgusting.
------------------
Little Red riding Hood x Big Bad Wolf (Forced Sex/Rape x Slavery x Pregnancy.)
Idea --

He's had his eye on her since she was just a little girl, but he knew he had to wait til she was older to attack. He knew the exact date and time, each time she'd travel through the woods to go to her grandmothers house. Though on her eighteenth birthday, she never had the slightest clue her life would be changed. Every month she visited her grandmother, she slid on her red jacket and hood and carried her basket full of bread, fruits and nuts. She knew her grandmother was terribly lonely and often wanted to spend time with her. Though today was different, she felt it. She wasn't exactly sure, maybe she was getting sick. Though today was the day and he had been waiting for ten long years for this moment, the moment she crossed that bridge. She was his and his for good. He couldn't find a mate of his own as his own were almost in extinction. She was good as any and she WOULD carry his pups.

(Perhaps later could add In Incest. Once the pups get older, Red and her sons would mate. And the wolf and his daughters.)

--------------------------

Wanting this in ONLY PM'S.

Pm me if interested!

Bump! come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom