Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❤ Orgasm needs F x F or Futa OPEN ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so this would be my second thread, but I want to narrow it down a bit because I'm really having a craving for girl on girl action.
EDIT: ....I also craving to do some sword slashing adventure, give me fantasy~! I know it's broad, but what is your idea of fantasy? Lets bounce ides!
Whether it's plot driven or just smut, please ladies-- let's have fun~!

So if you want to know little bout me click the spoiler, if you would rather skip that's fine. This more of a gist, and I'm friendly so if you like to chat please lets get to know each other-- think it adds more flavor to things.

ME
So I'm a 22 year old female, I have a girlfriend we've known each other for five years but been dating for almost a year. I've been roleplaying for a bout eight years, but I enjoy drawing more. I hope to one day get my comic out, so if you're an artist maybe we can share trades, or art in general!
I like anime, so hey if you like certain shows hit me up, I love reliving nostalgia. I'm also quiet the bookworm so if you enjoy books I'd love to get some tips on what to read and expand my mind even more.
Think I'll wrap it up there C:

Okay so this is important stuff to read, if you skip this then well then don't even bother pming me. I care about what you like and you should give me the pleasure to glance through what I like. So CRAP to read through.
>> Do I care what your real gender is? : No. I welcome any writers, whether you're a male or a female, as long as you can write convincing character I don't care one way or the other. So please don't feel like you have to have a vagina to roleplay with me.

>> Okay in terms of writing, I am looking for a literate roleplayer, and to me literate is some one who is going to at least write details and frankly get me wet. I don't want sentences-- I will not tolerate one liners.

I tend to mirror, and I prefer 3 + -- not all the time, granted we'll slow up but I really want some one to paint me a picture and have fun with me.

>> So will I do Furry: Yes
BUT, the kind of Furry I like is preferably feral. It's easier on my brain for some reason, but I will not oppose to playing a Anthro pairing.
I like to play Lions, Dogs, Wolves, and Deer-- but I'm open to playing any pairing and any type. So please, suggest anything you would like to play or like.

>> What do I do? : I play Dom and Sub or switch.
BUT I'm currently looking to play a Submissive character -- two reasons.
one, I don't have a lot of experience with f x f roleplays
two, just what I'm craving at the moment.
Now I won't be a wimpy submissive character-- I got personality, and I like the character to be more a switch. I'm not going to lay back and let your character do all the work.
I will play Dom Characters, just ask if you prefer it.

IMPORTANT
>> When Pming me, state a title in the subject, random or with whatever you're interested in, please, it's easy to get messages mixed up.
>> Address the following questions:

1) What do pairing are you interested in? (m x m , f x m, f x f, futa ect)
2) Was there a picture, character, plot that you liked? (Please list if not leave blank)
3) Do you have an ideas in mind? (Please don't come say "I like this" Duh, I like it to, help me generate ideas. Tell me what you like roleplaying or have written before.)
4) What are you're kinks? What are you're no-nos?
5) Anything else? (Other comments?)

This just helps me get through pms faster since I find myself asking the same questions over and over again anyway. So please help me out~

Also put this ✿ some where in you pm just to make sure you read this, just to be on the safe side.

But what Do I like in General?
-Futa
-Feral/ Anthro/ Beastiality
-Incest/tabboo
-Pregnancy
-Pokemon/ Pokephilia
-Flat Chest or Huge Breasts
-Age gap
-Pegging
-Stalker/ Borderline crazy
-Vanilla x Experienced/Virginal
-Roleplay with in a Roleplay/Cosplaying/Dress Up
-Apocalyptic Themes

RE: Orgasm needs F x F or Futa u/c

Alright on to the fun, the party what you are looking for:

More Plot Driven Ideas (always adding to it) Click Spoiler to see C:
Fable 3/Skyrim Baby
Okay, so as the title says, what if you took out all the bad things about fable 3-- and there are a lot, and fused it with Skyrim?
Wouldn't that make for a badass roleplay?
People need a savior, a voice, some one to lead them. It's hard times, beasts have take over the lands, dragons, werewolves, ghouls, humanity is losing. Kings have been lost, chaos has unraveled. It's time for a character rise out of this gloom and fight, but they can't do it alone...
So this roleplay can really go anywhere, and I'd love to bounce some ideas and get something going!
But keep in mind, I've not played a lot of Skyrim so if you come babbling to me about it, I won't ignore you but it might fly over my head. I would love to hear what you love about the game but I'm interested in creating a new world and really fleshing things out. So I need some one who's also very open minded and willing to put in a lot of effort and can write really well!

The Cosplayers
This one is more so either one is a "anime" obsessed girl/boy who gets all into dressing up, now the couple could do it together every year or maybe they meet at a convention. I just liked the idea of them doing costumes/themes and being dorks. This doesn't have to be anime, maybe they like star wars, start trek, fantasy whatever. As long they can play dress up!

Lets Play House
This one is a bit of a challenge. But I kind of pictured it like Calvin and Hobbes, how kids get wrapped up in a fantasy and project themselves different beings. SO this would actually be playing the kids fantasy not themselves-- or least flashing back to them. So this roleplay can really go anywhere.

Star Rod Peach
Princess Peach x Anyone

Alrighty, in a nutshell.
So I personally think that Peach could use a little action-- I'm tired of seeing her being the constant damsel in distress-- and I like thinking that she kicks ass like in Smash Bros.

Annnyway, the basic outline would be that she has a item called the 'Star Rod' which has the power to hold the balance of the mushroom kingdom in place. The wielder who possess it would control how the world functions -- and the Toads having chosen Princess Peach as their beloved ruler to keep this power in order.

Now I don't care who the villain is-- I kinda like mixing it with the smash universe so that any character can come and go. But this power either gets stolen-- or shattered,and the star pieces are scattered over the lands (or universes if its smash world) and need to be restored to keep the world in balance or fall into the wrong hands.

Peach chooses to go in search for these star pieces since it was her duty to guard them, and asks for help to have some one come along and collect them with her.

Princess Peach Galaxy Travel
Peach x Fox (Or anyone)
This one is pretty much the idea of Mario galaxy and this time instead of waiting for Mario to come around Peach manages to get herself off and is lost in space until she happens upon said character. I like her learning how to fly a ship, and the adapting to a different lifestyle -- maybe kinda like firefly in away. I'm not sure were this plot is going, but it broadens the princess's mind to other things around.

Princess Peach x Toy
This is pretty much what it sounds like, in this one I have Peach as a Futa (This doesn't have to be, I can easily change that) and she longs for a lover. The Master Star grants her wish and her stuffed animal/toy comes to life. Just a smut idea really.

Okay so this section is for picture themed, I'm not sure on were the roleplay could go, but it's up for discussion, it's more for inspiration and fun. So if a picture interests you let me know what it and I'd be more than willing to plot something with you C:

Characters I would like to play.
These are cool pictures that I found that I would like to have a shot at playing this character. So if you like what you see, pm me and let me know which character caught you're eye.
More Asterisks the more I'm craving, nothing means I might want to be convinced by the role.

Females
Character 1

Character 2 *****

Character 3

Character 4 *****

Character 5 ***

Character 11 *****
(Will do either f x m or f x f)

Character 12*****
(LOVE pudgy/heavy girls!!!)

Character 13

Character 14
(Like thinking this character likes to dress up in the bedroom, a cosplay them maybe?)

Character 15
(The Lonely girl)

Character 16

*NEW
Character 17

Character 18******************************************
(Did I say I like heavy girls? I will seriously love you forever if you let me place this charactert!!!)

Character 19

Character 20

Character 21
(Would love to throw her in a fantasy world!)

Character 22
(WHOOH, more fantasy theme!)

Futa

Character 6 ***

Character 7 ****

*New
Character 23

After this point these are mostly pictures that can go anywhere, more as inspiration. I've titled some themes to them but I'm willing to change those themes.
So if you have any ideas let me know!

Femal x Female
Eat Me (f x f)

Strap On (f x f)
(Would love to play the female with smaller breasts! <3 )

Serve To Protect (f x f) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Tender Love (f x f)

Piano Lovers (f x f)

My Thumblina (f x f? )

Futa x Friend (f x f)

Futa Love ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I'll Never Forget ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Hey! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
(I like the idea of this one being who is she meeting? A Friend? A Lover? Some one she met over the internet? ...Or is she being stalked? It can go anywhere!)

Best Friends

You Make Me Laugh

Merry Christmas

LOOK AT THESE KNOCKERS! ❤ ❤ ❤

Tonight You're All Mine ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

The New Girl ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

A Quiet Moment

You're A Girl?! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
(Kinda like a Tomboy plot...?)

Take A Bite

RE: Orgasm needs F x F or Futa u/c

FANDOMS
I could be swayed to write cannon or ocs for some Anime/Movie/Games/Music
So here is what I will be open to doing at the moment.

Anime
-Pokemon (Whether we play as Pokemon or Trainers is fine with me)
-.//Hack sign (Would really like to make Ocs for this!)
- Chobits (OCs)

Movies
-The Lion King (Prefer Ocs)
-How to train your dragon (Wouldn't it be cool to have ocs with dragons?)

Games
-Harvest Moon
-Kingdom Hearts
-Residen Evil (Prefer Ocs)
-Mario: Princess Peach (plots in Plot Driven Up above)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom