Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desires of the Lamenting Quill (F seeking Dominant M, no submissives plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LamentingQuill

Meteorite
DO NOT POST HERE, PM ME TO REACH ME. THANK YOU.

Do not propose big changes to the storylines, my answer will always be no. Small changes can be made an exception within reason.

A charmed life gone wrong:
Princess Aaria had always lived the comfortable and sheltered life given everything she could ever want or need, her life is absolutely perfect.
Suddenly her perfect life is complicated when the tense relations they have with the neighboring kingdom gets worse when Aaria insults the other kingdom's prince by declining his request to court her and even refusing to meet with him to talk about the subject.

To make matters worse, Aaria's father invites the royal family of the neighboring kingdom to their castle for a peace talk, which they accept much to Aaria's dismay.
Her father simply requested of her to be present and sit in quietly until the end of the meeting, however things do not go as planned when the prince brings an offer to the table that will end all the tension between their kingdoms and eliminate the possibility of war between them for good... Aaria will marry him and join their kingdoms...

The prince also makes sure to make mention of the fact that their military is much large and much better equipped than theirs, therefore war would be quite foolish...

Offered role for partner: The prince

Bride of the Snake:
My character would be an archaeologist traveling to a newly discovered island with a small team of other various types of explorers. Once there, my character and her colleagues discovered a temple dedicated to the legendary Naga creatures of mythology, never knowing that these creatures were not only real, but still in existence and making use of the temple daily for rituals to their gods.

The explorers would be found by Naga priests and brought to the Naga prince for their fate to be decided, the others would be killed, but my character will have attracted the fancy of the prince and finds herself taken as his bride... whether she likes it or not.

Offered role for partner: Naga Prince

All I want for Christmas is a Vampire:
Setting would be deep in the Louisiana Bayou in the December, about a week before Christmas Eve.
Kiara James, an aspiring opera singer, finds herself horribly lost in the Bayou on her way to spend two weeks with her folks whom retired to the quiet solitude the Bayou offered; Though she foolishly ventured far farther than was intelligent or necessary.
A storm would hit the bayou, not enough to cause fatalities but enough that Kiara would desperately need to seek shelter, especially after her car gets stuck in thick mud.
I am imagining a large mansion built deep into the Bayou, very deep. A place the locals know to stay away from.
I'm thinking Kiara would find her way there and ask for shelter, after her host would decide she was going to stay right where she was.... whether she liked it or not.

Offered role for partner: Aristocrat Vampire

In the grip of Darkness:
I would like to do what I like to call a dark fantasy storyline, basically what I mean by that is the story with have a dark twist and the hero would not come out the victor. In fact the main male role would be the villain.
I am searching for a partner whom can play the cruelest and most evil villain in the world, one incapable of mercy or compassion; the blackest heart possible.

The story is in a fantasy world divided between two empires of opposing forces- Light and Darkness.

The empire of light Neveah is ruled by the young and beautiful Empress Savina, the daughter of the wise and courageous late Emperor Cornelious and the gentle late Empress Alexandria. She wields an ancient relic given to her people by the Gods of Light, the legendary Crystal Rod. Used properly this rod can smite any evil in it's path.
Savina knows she must learn to wield the rod as mother once did or her people will soon be doomed.

The empire of darkness Tenreth is ruled the young and dark hearted Dorien, this handsome young man excels like no other in black magic and his craving for more power is endless; Much like his deep obsession with the young empress of Nevaeh...
Dorien claimed the throne of Tenreth by murdering his own father in a fit of rage for more power, he's a touch insane; just a bit, but enough to make him dangerous and unpredictable.
This young man doesn't care whom he has to kill or what city he has to demolish as long as he achieves what he desires.

Offered role for partner: Emperor Dorien

Night Wars:
The world has been reduced to being post-apocalyptic due to vampires rising up and taking over the world.
A mysterious vampire king kept away from the sights of any human resistance leads the vampires in their campaign for world domination, vowing to crush the remainder of human resistance and force the humans to submit to their will.

Thirty two year old Ezekiel Blake A.K.A Zeke leads the main branch of the human resistance in Washington D.C with his eighteen year old younger sister Bianca.
What Zeke and Bianca do not know is that their location has been leaked by an unknown traitor... God help them all...

Offered role for partner: Vampire King

Return of the Prince: (Partner must have seen Hellboy 2 at least a few times before)
19 years after the defeat of the Golden Army, Hellboy and his family return to the BRPD now their children are fully grown and the organization is under new much more agreeable management.
For awhile, everything is as normal as it can it be for the BRPD until Hellboy's daughter Usagi, skilled in the arcane, decides to try and help her depressed Uncle Abe by trying to bring back his deceased elven beloved.
Unfortunately, someone forgot to tell Usagi about the psychic link between the elven princess and her less friendly brother...

Usagi never gets to see however if her magic worked when she is abducted by enemies of the BRPD wanting revenge on 'Agent Hellboy', though matters get even more confused for the half demon when an silvery blonde haired male elf 'rescues' her...

-Intended to be a romance between Prince Nuada and Usagi-

Offered role for partner: Prince Nuada

Lay with the wolf or die by the wolf:

Princess Celewyn of the moon elves has led the resistance against the hostile werewolves now for a century and kept them at bay with high success... until now..
The werewolves alpha male was suddenly defeated by his own son whom promptly took charge of the large pack, he was one far more aggressive and ambitious than his father had ever dared to be.

He decides to lead the werewolves in a full on assault on the moon elves fortress, leaving blood and carnage in his wake as he searches for the leader of these elven rebels, Princess Celewyn.
When he finds her, the breathtaking beauty of the princess inspires him to give her two choices regarding her fate and the fate of her people:

Become his mate and unite their races forever.... or she can watch as the remaining moon elves are slaughtered in front of her before she will be raped and eventually slain herself...

Offered role for partner: Alpha werewolf

Shipwrecked:
When Serenity Blenken is shipwrecked on a supposedly deserted island all alone as the sole survivor, she is shocked to find the island is not deserted after all, but instead inhabited by a large tribe of slightly primitive native folk.
She is taken in by the native people and treated kindly, the tribe's prince whom surprisingly spreak fluent English, assures her that no harm will come to her.

When she goes to bed, the prince himself comes to her hut and attempts to seduce her, explaining briefly that the gods of his people brought her to him to be his bride and he intended to collect his divine gift.

Offered role for partner: The prince

The Great Journey:
Leiliana's mother, Fionna, is the most revered sorceress of light in the kingdom run by the elemental Queen of Earth. Tragedy strikes however when a dark sorcerer jealous of the love and adoration lavished upon the sorceress of light, casts an evil spell on her that puts Fionna into a deep enchanted sleep as her life energy is slowly sucked away by the spell.

Leiliana must then take matters into her own hands and start the journey to the water kingdom to request from the Queen of Water to take some healing water from the sacred Temple of Healing Waters to save her mother.
Her journey will be long as hard as she travels through each of the elemental kingdoms to reach the water kingdom, it will be made especially difficult when along the way her courage and beauty catch the amorous attention of both the Fire King and the Ice Prince, the Queen of Water's arrogant and spoiled younger brother.

Can Leiliana reach the water kingdom in time?

-My Partner has the choice to play either the Fire King or the Ice Prince, both if my partner believes they can handle it. Though if both, be warned only one of them will end up with Leiliana, which of course will be the one of my partner's choosing-

Offered role for partner: Fire King or Ice Prince

A demon and his moon princess- Devil May Cry/Sailor Moon:
First, I need to explain something about the Sailor Moon involvement in this storyline, absolutely no one but Princess Serenity is involved. The whole super heroine thing never existed here, the Moon Kingdom is still very much thriving on the moon ,Princess Serenity never died and never became reborn as Sailor Moon. Also, there is no Prince Endymion as there is no 'kingdom' on the earth, lol.

Besides, the intended pairing is Dante and Serenity, unless my partner is die-hard Vergil fan, then an exception can be made

No knowledge of Sailor Moon is necessary, what is involved is very basic and easily explained if my partner has further questions.

Offered role for partner: Dante and Vergil

Anyway, here is the plot:

When fearsome demons have finally reached the silver kingdom upon the surface of the moon and terrorize the peaceful Lunarians, Princess Serenity escapes the moon and travels to Earth to seek out the son of Sparda known to be on the side of good, Dante, in hopes that he might help her people dispose of their demonic menace.

Upon arrival on Earth, the princess is first approached by a demon she at first mistook for Dante and soon discovers to be his twin brother Vergil, a demon on the side of evil.
Serenity manages to escape Vergil, though not before unwittingly inspiring an infatuation for her in the normally heartless being, a most dangerous thing to do...

Her prayers are answered at last when she finds the demon Dante and explains to him her plight and his role in the entire thing.
Dante knows that the mission will be difficult, even more so when Vergil begins sending his minions to search the city for the lovely moon princess that bewitched his heart...

Bride of the Undead:
The mortals living under the rule of the vampires living within Ophem castle always knew the time would come when the vampires would grow tired of them and slaughter them all in the name of fun, they just never expected it to happen in their lifetime.
It had just fallen evening when Brielle James was tending the pigs when it happened, when the vampires came down upon them led by the vampire prince Kaiden Moonsong himself.

She watched helplessly as they murdered all the villagers in the village until they came to the pig farm, Brielle hid herself in the cottage as she heard them approaching, she heard the vampires merrily offer the prince the last kill of the evening, which he gladly accepted.
The sound of his boots upon the wood floor as he entered seemed to mirror the frantic beating of her heart, she cowered inside the cupboard praying he would not find her and just leave, but that was not to be as he ripped open the cupboard door to find her there.

She thought for sure that her life was done as he yanked her out by her arm, but he just stared at her for the longest time before he raised a hand to caress her cheek and then leaned in to kiss her on the mouth, Brielle heard him moan before his mouth slid to her neck and his fangs sank into her tender flesh.
He drank so much that she eventually lost consciousness, thinking her time on this earth was gone and over with before her life had truly begun at the tender age of eighteen.

Unfortunately, Brielle was faced with a worse horror as she awakened in a luxurious bed surrounded by finery... and extra sharp fangs in her mouth...
At the end of the bed then, she saw him... Prince Kaiden... smirking like a cat that just got the cream, it was then that he revealed to her what he had done... he had been so taken by her that he had decided to turn her... and make her his bride...

Offered role for partner: Vampire Prince

(Whether or not the massacre is played out is up to my partner, we can do that or we can start where Brielle wakes up a vampire bride. Also no multiple bride thing here, just Brielle)

The Goblin Princess:
What is Jareth had agreed to send Toby back home in exchange for Sarah agreeing to remain with him in the underground as his bride.
Eighteen years later, Jareth and his beloved queen have a sixteen year old daughter and heir, their sweet Melody.

-My character will be Melody, though since the Labyrinth world has such a wide array of possible beings to play, I will hear my partner out of what they would wish to try to play ^.^

As mainly side characters, I would be playing Sarah and my partner would control Jareth. Makes sense to have Melody's parents an active presence. We can also do the same with any side characters my partners wants-

From slavery to nobility:
Since she was sixteen, the human slave Jade had been forced to warm her handsome werewolf master's bed, finding him attractive beyond compare but arrogant and far too full of himself. She desires him, absolutely, but she has never harbored any love for him.

Upon her twentieth birthday, he shocks Jade by telling her that she will be stripped of her status as a slave and become his mate.
Terrified of having to spend her life permanently bound to a male she barely even likes, Jade decides to make a run for it, she had hoped that he might grow tired of bedding her after a few years and finally take a werewolf mate, enabling her to take chores that didn't involve giving her body.

Her decision made, she resolves to make her way to the rebel human camp that was known to hide somewhere in the surrounding forests, they would surely take her in and hide her... if she can manage to escape her amorous master.

Offered role for partner: Werewolf aristocrat

The Vampire's Lover

Healer witch Lilia thought it was all over for her after she was abducted from her woodland home by an organization of professional hunters of people baring supernatural origins. They delighted in telling her how they were going to execute her publicly in the nearest town when they were able to travel, to make an example of her to other magic users.

One night however, a large group of vampires storm the hunter camp to rescue their leader whom apparently had been abducted as well.
On their way out, they begin releasing all the captives stuck in cages, but when they reach Lilia's cage... the vampire leader is so taken by Lilia's beauty that he makes her a rare offer.

He would not just simply open her cage and hope for the best, oh no, he would deliver her safely anywhere she wished to go, complete with 24/7 protection and all the creature comforts she could want, she only had to do one thing for him...

All Lilia would have to do was give him her body any time the desire for love making struck him.

Normally Lilia would never ever consider something like this, but she is well aware how dangerous the wilderness of these parts are for a lone woman and there was miles between her and the nearest town, she realized she has little choice is she wants to make it through this with her life. She accepts his generous offer.

Ann Rice Vampires

I'd like my partner to play either Lestat or Armand, at least have somewhat of a good idea of what they are doing. I however will be playing an original character very loosely and I mean VERY LOOSELY based off Buffy the vampire slayer. Her name is Kiara James, the only likeness to Buffy that there will be in inhuman strength, a watchers council-ish corporation, but the difference is they tell her where to go and which vampires need putting down, she doesn't go around killing every vampire she finds. Only the ones out of control that have become a problem.

She displays a rather cold front to mask a great deal of pain and rage due to something that happened in her past and led her to what she is now, but she is truthfully very kind and warm hearted beneath all the anger and sorrow.

Her signature weapon is a katana blade, but when she is separated from it... well... dirty play isn't excluded, we'll just say that much...

The Troll King

Princess Lunaria of the moon elves was always told to stay away from the Golden Wood, no matter how beautiful a place it was... for there lurked the troll king and all his foul minions...
Hungering for the sweet sunberries that grew only the golden wood and to dance beneath the golden sunlight, Lunaria disobeys her father's rules and ventures into the Golden Wood with a basket just waiting to be filled with deliciously sweet sunberries.

Unbeknownst to her, she is watched from the very moment she entered the Golden Wood, by the troll king himself... he is entranced by the elven princess and vows that she will be his...

Fandoms-

Sailor Moon- Prince Diamond and Sailor Moon

Harry Potter- OC/Draco Malfoy or OC/Snape

Outlaw Star- Harry MacDougall/ Melfina

Labyrinth- Jareth/Sarah

Cirque Du Freak- OC/Evra Von or OC/Mika Ver Leth

Vampire Kisses- Jagger Maxwell/Raven Madison

Beastmaster- OC/King Voden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom