Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher knows best

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
I'm looking for a male for a romantic, teacher/student roleplay. I'm interested in this being a longterm RP. I'd like the male to be around 15-16 years old.

I'm very picky with my partners, and require someone who is literate, creative, and detailed. I don't like to be the one doing all the planning and work for the RP. I love someone who at least attempts to use proper grammar (although I know mistakes happen).

If this is something you might be interested in please PM me either here or in YIM at Delicate_Flower_Lisa. We can then discuss things more in detail.

Thank you!

ProtagonistRP said:
I'm looking for a male for a romantic, teacher/student roleplay. I'm interested in this being a longterm RP. I'd like the male to be around 15-16 years old.

I'm very picky with my partners, and require someone who is literate, creative, and detailed. I don't like to be the one doing all the planning and work for the RP. I love someone who at least attempts to use proper grammar (although I know mistakes happen).

If this is something you might be interested in please PM me either here or in YIM at DelicateFlowerLisa. We can then discuss things more in detail.

Thank you!

Just romantic or will there be smut?

Gothicjedi666 said:
ProtagonistRP said:

If this is something you might be interested in please PM me either here or in YIM at DelicateFlowerLisa. We can then discuss things more in detail.

Thank you!

Just romantic or will there be smut?

There will be smut included. This is a taboo, sexual roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom