Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuna's Repository! (FXM, FXF) (Last updated: 24/04/2013.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna

Moon
Last updated: 6:53 AM Mountain Time, 24/04/2013.
Changelog 1.1
Added Plots: Fandom and The Reliquary of The Lost. (Both at 4 stars! :3)

Oh hi! I'm Yuna! I'm new here! I have ideas, most of them quite kinky I am sure, but before we continue, maybe I should better introduce myself and tell you who I am, what I like, and the key to the lock on my zipper? :3

Part 1: Meet the Yuna! :)

A few things to know about me.

First, I came here to do kinky sexy things without being harassed for personal information--if you come seeking pictures of me or my name or anything like that, expect me to run away very quickly, possible screaming at the top of my lungs.

Second, I enjoy active and creative partners. I'm not asking you to write me ten paragraphs of the most ultra detailed skin glistening HD kinkiness ever. Just don't send a one liner PM. I might just ignore you. Get into it, offer ideas, introduce yourself to me so I can know if I find you interesting before wasting your time!

Third, yes I have roleplayed before, a lot. This will be some of my first explicitly adult role playing though! :)

Fourth, first cum, first serve. If I am too busy for you I will let you know with an apology. :( Sowwiez.

Fifth, I can post once per day most days. Sometimes more, sometimes less, it depends how much time I have! ^_^

Sixth, I will prefer dominant partners because I am submissive in real life, so if you want me to be dominant I will not likely be interested. Again, sowwiez.

Seventh, I have no real length limits in sentences or paragraphs. My only request is do not respond with a one liner. That is all. :3

Eighth, I think I would prefer to role play over private messages. I will also be more likely to see a message over a private message. ^_^

Ninth, I am more interested in smut right now than romance, and short term role plays over long term ones. That doesn't mean that it will always be this way, I am just testing the waters first. :3

Tenth, I am not very experienced with other women, but I am interested in trying if you mistresses out there do not mind someone as slow and innocent as me. :angel:

Part 2: Meet the Yuna's Rules of Conduct and KINK LIST!

Rules of Conduct are reeeaaaallllyyy easy to remember!... Because I don't have any here yet! Basically don't be mean to me. That is all... I might add more when I think of them.

KINK LIST! This is my simple list of kinks. If you have an idea for me instead of using one of my ideas, this should give you an idea of whether or not I will like it! :3 If I don't have it listed yet, that is because I have not thought of it yet!

I love it.
Corruption: When done right it is so good. o.o
Dirty Talking/Teasing: It's hard to go wrong with this.

I like it.
Cheating: It is so wrong, and yet I love it so.
Master/Slave: I like being the slave and fulfilling people's desires. ^_^
Pictures: Anime or real, if you have a woman or appearance in mind, please show me! I would love to fulfill your fantasy woman. :3

I am neutral with it.
Plain Old Sex: Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. Sometimes it's exciting, sometimes it's boring. I am not against just writing tons of normal smut sometimes, but do not be surprised if I quit soon after starting--it's hard to keep my attention with just plain old sex.
Story: Stories are okay, normally I would value it higher but I am not looking for long term or romance right now, so.
Groups: Anything beyond two people I am normally indifferent with. I will try it but I prefer one on one interactions.

I dislike it, but might budge on it.
Love/Romance: I am not interested at all in doing love and romance.
Dominating: I guess I could do it, I just do not think I would enjoy it.
Lazy People: Again, if you send me a one liner and do not contribute some ideas of your own, I will be sad. Very sad. Because I like to think everyone is interesting until they prove otherwise. Don't turn me into a pessimist! D:

I hate it. Please do not ask this of me--I will say no. :<
What goes on in the bathroom, stays in the bathroom--Period. (Seriously.)

Part 3: Meet the Yuna's totally innocent ideas!
Here are my ideas! :3 It might take a while before this list is long though.

Note: * = Star. One star is "meh." Two stars is "will do it if partner makes it interesting." Three stars is "I like it. :3" Four stars is "I love it." Five stars is "gushing, desperate, please please PLEASE do it now~"

Basic Ideas: This stuff is basic ideas. A baseline that I usually enjoy which you can modify and change as much as you like. ^_^

Bewitched
Kinks: Mind Control/Hypnotism. (FxM, FxF)
Synopsis: A character of mine is controlled by a character of yours, either temporarily or permanently. My character can be anyone you wish or a generic woman, and yours can be whomever you wish. The setting can be anywhere, anytime. The plot can be anything. The control can be subtle or powerful.
Rating: ***
Length: Short-Term.
#: Plot #1! :3

Innocence is Sweet
Kinks: Cheating, Corruption, Picture. (FxM, FxF)
Synopsis: My character gets forced into cheating (and enjoying it) with your character, in the process throwing away being a good girl to be a happy go lucky slut. This could range from a chaste priestess in a fantasy land going from resisting to enjoying being the captive of a bandit to a cheerleader in an empty classroom taking it over a desk from the class bad boy or jock or nerd. :3

My only request for this one is that because cheating stories are so common everywhere, make it a little more interesting--find a picture of a woman you find attractive (anime or real) and send it along, and that will be my character. This isn't mandatory, but it will help get my attention.

Optionally, I can also play as that character or person.
#: Plot #2! :3

Beastly Things
Kinks: Monsters (Tentacles, Demons, Angels, Monsters, Spiders, etc), Pregnancy. (FxM, FxF, Fx???)
Synopsis: My character flees into/explores a mysterious forest, cave, abandoned laboratory or otherwise. She is then captured and turned into a breeding toy.
#: Plot #3! :3

Fandom
Kinks: Canon characters, anything else.
Synopsis: Take a fandom character of your choice. Subject them to the kinkiest, weirdest fetishes you can find. I will play that character. :3 Just make sure it's interesting! If it's normal or romantic you will probably make me bored, and then I will have to say no, and then nobody wins. :<
Rating: **** (It's new! :3)
#: Plot #5! :3

Advanced Ideas: These ideas are more specific. You can change some of the stuff here too but these ideas are usually more concrete.

Little Lamb, Little Lamb
Kinks: Mind Control/Hypnotism, Corruption, Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy, humiliation, personality rewrite, changing teams. (FxM, FxF)
Synopsis: The princess of a faraway land is considered one of the most beautiful of the land. She is friendly and outgoing, and can even wield a little magic--though she is still too young to truly be a master over it. Hell notices and decides that in order to destabilize the kingdom, they will have to kidnap the princess.

A shapeshifting incubus/succubus is sent undercover into the princess' castle posing as a guard, maid, or servant. One night while the princess is alone the succubus/incubus will use their natural magical powers to take control over the princess. They will then take her to her quarters to play with her and erase her memories turning her from the loyal princess into an obedient slut. After which the succubus/incubus opens a portal to hell, and takes her through.

After that, nobody knows what happened to the princess, but Hell has a new, very effective succubus...
Rating: ****
Length: Medium.
#: Plot #4! :3
Kink Notes:
Personality Rewrite: She is transformed from a loyal princess into a slut. She will forget who she is, who her family is, etc, and become more and more demon-like until she is completely and permanently under the control of the succubus/incubus.
Changing Teams: If it is a succubus, the princess will be straight and turned bi or lesbian. If it is an incubus, the princess will be lesbian and turned bi or straight. I want to give it a try, but we can remove this part if we have to. :3

The Reliquary of The Lost
Kinks: Corruption, Dice/Game, Fandom (optional but recommended), Picture. (MxF, FxF, Fx???)
Synopsis:
Plot: The Reliquary of the Lost is a dungeon located in a mysterious land, a series of caverns and caves that are rumoured to contain secrets and treasures which are key to many things, from riches to royalty to security. Your role is controlling a humanoid plant (can be changed to something else, can be male or female or both or neither) which has vines, aromas, and an alluring glare to work as part of their skills for capturing the adventurer. First, you must lure them into a trap with a lovely aroma which you naturally produce. Second, you then must capture them with your vines. Third, you need to override their ability to resist with your alluring glare. Then, you get to corrupt your victim into becoming a plant woman, and in the process, feed off of the magical energies created during the process.

Naturally, feeding is done through sex. >:3!

Game/Dice: Every action you take I roll a D20 for and then show you the results of. We can make it easier or harder for things, but this is generally how it works by default.
Difficulty Check: 20. (You must get 20 or more in order to overpower the victim's resistances.) Bonuses against this do stack.
Aroma: +2 to all dice rolls in your favour.
Touch (EG: Vines): +4 to all dice rolls in your favour. Every round you hold the victim, you add a permanent +1 bonus to your own rolls against them. If you fail a DC 20 roll while trying to ensnare a victim, they escape from your grasp.
Alluring Glare: +4 to all dice rolls in your favour.
Alluring Voice: +2 to all dice rolls in your favour. (Note: If you use this before they can see you, you might cause them to run depending on who they are!)
Every successful surpassing of the difficulty check (EG: rolling anything above 20) adds a permanent +2.

Once a victim cannot roll lower than 20, their eyes go blank and they become powerless to stop you. They will do whatever it takes to feel sexually fulfilled at that point until they orgasm themselves into filling your hunger and becoming a plant woman.
Rating: **** (It's new! :3)
Length: Medium.
#: Plot #6! :3
Kink Notes:
Corruption: Literally. If the adventurer fails to escape, they become a "plant woman". (This can be changed to a different type of corruption like, say, a ghostly possession.)
Dice/Game: I will roll dice in the background then show you the rolls to determine if what you do succeeds or not. Ergo the smarter you are, the more likely you'll get your adventurer. :3
Fandom: From League of Legends to Full Metal Alchemist to Mario Bros, I can play any character you want as the adventurer. If you ever wanted to capture Peach for good or corrupt Caitlyn, now is your chance! :3 If not, I will instead play a generic (but attractive) female adventurer.
Picture: I love pictures and even if I play someone generic, I will be more inclined to accept if you at least have a particular woman you would like to corrupt! :3

Part 4: Meet the Yuna's links and other stuffs! :3
I haz no links to stuffs yet. o.o SOON THOUGH, THERE WILL BE LOTS OF LINKS I AM SURE!

Changelog 1.1​

--Added Plots: Fandom and The Reliquary of The Lost. (Both at 4 stars! :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom