Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F x F, M x M Smut/Plot --Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I want to make this short and brief, I would prefer to get personal and chatty in pms and discussing the roleplay so please, be open to spilling yourself when you come to me with you're interests~

Crap to read through.
Alright so as the title says I'm interested in Futa, incest and Furry.

Now do I need to have these things, no. But they are like bonuses to me.
And we want to please each other right?
Well just consider it at least.

>> Will do M x M , F x M , F x F

>> Also when I mean Furry I would really prefer feral. It's easier on my brain for some reason, but I will not oppose to playing a Anthro pairing.
I like to play Lions, Dogs, Wolves, and Deer-- but I'm open to playing any pairing and any type. So please, suggest anything you would like to play or like.

>> Looking for a literate roleplayer, some one who is going to at least write some details and frankly get me wet. I don't want sentences, I will not reply to you if you give me one paragraph and it just feels so bland. I need a writer.
I tend to mirror, and I prefer 3 + -- not all the time, granted we'll slow up but I really want some one to paint me a picture and have fun with me.

>> Lastly it also states that I am looking for Dominate character in the title, and I mean that. I won't always be submissive in fact I like switching it up, but for now I'm craving to play a submissive character.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IMPORTANT
>> When Pming me, state a title in the thread, random or with whatever you're interested in, please, it's easy to get messages mixed up.
>> Address the following questions:

1) What do pairing are you interested in? (m x m , f x m, f x f, futa ect)
2) Was there a picture, character, plot that you liked? (Please list if not leave blank)
3) Do you have an ideas in mind? (Please don't come say "I like this" Duh, I like it to, help me generate ideas. Tell me what you like roleplaying or have written before.)
4) What are you're kinks? What are you're no-nos?
5) Anything else? (Other comments?)

This just helps me get through pms faster since I find myself asking the same questions over and over again anyway. So please help me out~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay so lets get down to it.
>> Bold are the preferred positions I would like to play, if there isn't any bold its up in the air.

>> Here is my Kink List (Link removed)

But what Do I like in General?
-Futa
-Feral/ Anthro/ Beastiality
-Cross Dressing
-Incest/tabboo
-Pregnancy
-Pokemon/ Pokephilia
-Lolita looking characters
-Age gap
-Pegging
-Stalker/ Borderline crazy
-Vanilla x Experienced/Virginal
-Roleplay with in a Roleplay/Cosplaying/Dress Up
-Apocalyptic Themes

More Plot Driven Ideas (always adding to it) Click Spoiler to see C:
Fable 3/Skyrim Baby
Okay, so as the title says, what if you took out all the bad things about fable 3-- and there are a lot, and fused it with Skyrim?
Wouldn't that make for a badass roleplay?
People need a savior, a voice, some one to lead them. It's hard times, beasts have take over the lands, dragons, werewolves, ghouls, humanity is losing. Kings have been lost, chaos has unraveled. It's time for a character rise out of this gloom and fight, but they can't do it alone...
So this roleplay can really go anywhere, and I'd love to bounce some ideas and get something going!
But keep in mind, I've not played a lot of Skyrim so if you come babbling to me about it, I won't ignore you but it might fly over my head. I would love to hear what you love about the game but I'm interested in creating a new world and really fleshing things out. So I need some one who's also very open minded and willing to put in a lot of effort and can write really well!

The Cosplayers
This one is more so either one is a "anime" obsessed girl/boy who gets all into dressing up, now the couple could do it together every year or maybe they meet at a convention. I just liked the idea of them doing costumes/themes and being dorks. This doesn't have to be anime, maybe they like star wars, start trek, fantasy whatever. As long they can play dress up!
(I will do F/F or transgender with M/M or just straight up M/M)

Lets Play House
This one is a bit of a challenge. But I kind of pictured it like Calvin and Hobbes, how kids get wrapped up in a fantasy and project themselves different beings. SO this would actually be playing the kids fantasy not themselves-- or least flashing back to them. So this roleplay can really go anywhere.

Star Rod Peach
Princess Peach x Anyone

Alrighty, in a nutshell.
So I personally think that Peach could use a little action-- I'm tired of seeing her being the constant damsel in distress-- and I like thinking that she kicks ass like in Smash Bros.

Annnyway, the basic outline would be that she has a item called the 'Star Rod' which has the power to hold the balance of the mushroom kingdom in place. The wielder who possess it would control how the world functions -- and the Toads having chosen Princess Peach as their beloved ruler to keep this power in order.

Now I don't care who the villain is-- I kinda like mixing it with the smash universe so that any character can come and go. But this power either gets stolen-- or shattered,and the star pieces are scattered over the lands (or universes if its smash world) and need to be restored to keep the world in balance or fall into the wrong hands.

Peach chooses to go in search for these star pieces since it was her duty to guard them, and asks for help to have some one come along and collect them with her.

Princess Peach Galaxy Travel
Peach x Fox (Or anyone)
This one is pretty much the idea of Mario galaxy and this time instead of waiting for Mario to come around Peach manages to get herself off and is lost in space until she happens upon said character. I like her learning how to fly a ship, and the adapting to a different lifestyle -- maybe kinda like firefly in away. I'm not sure were this plot is going, but it broadens the princess's mind to other things around.

Princess Peach x Toy
This is pretty much what it sounds like, in this one I have Peach as a Futa (This doesn't have to be, I can easily change that) and she longs for a lover. The Master Star grants her wish and her stuffed animal/toy comes to life. Just a smut idea really.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Incest/taboo Pairings
Mother x Daughter (Futa <3 )

Mother x Son (Futa or no)

Daddy x Daughter x Daughter's Friend
Alright bare with me, I don't usually like playing more than one character but for me this really appeals and here's the choppy plot idea.

The Daughter has taken to fucking her father and her best friend finds out but rather than being appalled she decides to use it as blackmail to get in on the action with daddy-- but with out letting her best friend find out she's fucking her daddy too.

There can be a point were they do find out, and they have a threesome, we can even have so that the Friend is blackmailing them both and getting sex with both Dad and Friend. It's really up in the air.

Father x Daughter's Best Friend
I don't know if this is even really plot but she's like in love with the Father and seems to be trying to seduce him and just wants him to want her and finally get him to take her little virgin body. But when he seems like he thinks he can drop her she starts to blackmail him craving for more sex and more of him. [/b]

Brother x Sister
Futa Mother x Daughter
Mother x Son (Maybe Futa, Pegging?)

RE: Furry/Futa/Incest Looking for Dom

Alright before you even read any further just warning you now that I am looking for a little Pokephilia.
I will do Trainer x Trainer.
But my kink right now is now is pokemon.
Whether it's Trainer x Pokemon or just some good Pokemon x Pokemon.

Below are some pictures for my preferences, I don't mind playing either role though for Trainer x Pokemon I would like to play the Pokemon.

Please Pm me and we can discuss in further detail. . .

Charizard x Charmander
c077a6995e7d6cd226d5d524ede8847b_zpsf444959b.png
3789ae949ed463c4a20df04590caecb3_zps687a114d.png

Charizard x Typhlosion
tumblr_mcui3yTgmf1rw8zrfo1_1280_zpse769d037.jpg
435ced66668e0d781d9ad1045f1dc22d_zps98eced95.jpg

Raichu x Typhlosion
fe7c8ec75386f91afc187fe682273ca2_zps9fa16032.jpg
ef82c8ec84a834f7fb52e1d09fd695ed_zps498704cf.jpg

sample_eac664ac5d9530e62a1ad1d66e5824244b01ffff_zps7e941af1.jpeg

Arcanine x Typhlosion
140e9dc90896d8288364f50de1f5be56_zps0d1ac736.jpg

sample_816a8432305c9ce61b58281ec10b6ab1115d3ce3_zps9945cbf8.jpg
0d6ead8ae0ec2d3b0204e3a712f0157205f2c4a4_zps80555275.jpg

OrgasmRelease said:
Hello. I want to make this short and brief, I would prefer to get personal and chatty in pms and discussing the roleplay so please, be open to spilling yourself when you come to me with you're interests~

Crap to read through.
Alright so as the title says I'm interested in Futa, incest and Furry.

Now do I need to have these things, no. But they are like bonuses to me.
And we want to please each other right?
Well just consider it at least.

>> Will do M x M , F x M , F x F

>> Also when I mean Furry I would really prefer feral. It's easier on my brain for some reason, but I will not oppose to playing a Anthro pairing.
I like to play Lions, Dogs, Wolves, and Deer-- but I'm open to playing any pairing and any type. So please, suggest anything you would like to play or like.

>> Looking for a literate roleplayer, some one who is going to at least write some details and frankly get me wet. I don't want sentences, I will not reply to you if you give me one paragraph and it just feels so bland. I need a writer.
I tend to mirror, and I prefer 3 + -- not all the time, granted we'll slow up but I really want some one to paint me a picture and have fun with me.

>> Lastly it also states that I am looking for Dominate character in the title, and I mean that. I won't always be submissive in fact I like switching it up, but for now I'm craving to play a submissive character.

Okay so lets get down to it.
>> Bold are the preferred positions I would like to play, if there isn't any bold its up in the air.

>> Here is my Kink List

But what Do I like in General?
-Futa
-Feral/ Anthro/ Beastiality
-Cross Dressing
-Incest/tabboo
-Pokemon/ Pokephilia
-Lolita looking characters
-Age gap
-Pegging
-Stalker/ Borderline crazy
-Vanilla x Experienced/Virginal
-Roleplay with in a Roleplay/Cosplaying/Dress Up
-Apocalyptic Themes

More Plot Driven Ideas (always adding to it)
Fable 3/Skyrim Baby
Okay, so as the title says, what if you took out all the bad things about fable 3-- and there are a lot, and fused it with Skyrim?
Wouldn't that make for a badass roleplay?
People need a savior, a voice, some one to lead them. It's hard times, beasts have take over the lands, dragons, werewolves, ghouls, humanity is losing. Kings have been lost, chaos has unraveled. It's time for a character rise out of this gloom and fight, but they can't do it alone...
So this roleplay can really go anywhere, and I'd love to bounce some ideas and get something going!
But keep in mind, I've not played a lot of Skyrim so if you come babbling to me about it, I won't ignore you but it might fly over my head. I would love to hear what you love about the game but I'm interested in creating a new world and really fleshing things out. So I need some one who's also very open minded and willing to put in a lot of effort and can write really well!

Incest/taboo
Daddy x Daughter

Daddy x Daughter x Daughter's Friend
Alright bare with me, I don't usually like playing more than one character but for me this really appeals and here's the choppy plot idea.

The Daughter has taken to fucking her father and her best friend finds out but rather than being appalled she decides to use it as blackmail to get in on the action with daddy-- but with out letting her best friend find out she's fucking her daddy too.

There can be a point were they do find out, and they have a threesome, we can even have so that the Friend is blackmailing them both and getting sex with both Dad and Friend. It's really up in the air.

Father x Daughter's Best Friend
I don't know if this is even really plot but she's like in love with the Father and seems to be trying to seduce him and just wants him to want her and finally get him to take her little virgin body. But when he seems like he thinks he can drop her she starts to blackmail him craving for more sex and more of him. [/b]

Brother x Sister
Futa Mother x Daughter
Mother x Son (Maybe Futa, Pegging?)

Will Add to this Later

Alright I will be doing picture type themes as well. So here is some inspiration.
I really would love to do Human x Feral, I'd prefer to play the human but I'll work things out with whatever you want to write as well ~

M x M

Owners Dogs

Owners Dogs 2

Fox x Wolf

White Wolf x Husky

Lion x Lion

Cheetah x Lion

Goat x Wolf

Wolf x Wolf

M x F
Lynx x Snow Leopard

Tiger x Lynx

Tiger x Lynx 2

Young Love: Tiger x Dog

Okay so this section is for picture themed, I'm not sure on were the roleplay could go, but it's up for discussion, it's more for inspiration and fun. So if a picture interests you let me know what it and I'd be more than willing to plot something with you C:

Characters I would like to play.
These are cool pictures that I found that I would like to have a shot at playing this character. So if you like what you see, pm me and let me know which character caught you're eye.
More Asterisks the more I'm craving, nothing means I might want to be convinced by the role.

Females
Character 1

Character 2 *****

Character 3

Character 4 *****

Character 5 ***

Character 11 *****
(Will do either f x m or f x f)

Character 12*****
(LOVE pudgy/heavy girls!!!)

Character 13

Character 14
(Like thinking this character likes to dress up in the bedroom, a cosplay them maybe?)

Character 15
(The Lonely girl)

Character 16

Futa

Character 6 ***

Character 7 ****

Men

Character 8 ******

Chararcter 9 *****
(I picture him being a Virgin)

Character 10 ****
(Might be a Cross Dresser? Pegging <3 )

Monster Types

Mermaid 1

Mermaid 2

Serpent Girl

Dragon Girl

Male x Female Pictures
Kinky Couple

Pegging

Male x Male
Cross Dressing

Distracted

Student Secret

Good Boy

Heavy Male x Thinner Male

Feel That?

Heavy Guys Need Love Too!

Futa Pictures
Futa School Girl x Studen Male

Futa Whore x Male

Femal x Female
Eat Me (f x f)

*New 4/24/13

Female x Female
Strap On (f x f)
(Would love to play the female with smaller breasts! <3 )

Serve To Protect (f x f)

Tender Love (f x f)

Piano Lovers (f x f)

My Thumblina (f x f? )

Futa x Friend (f x f)

Futa Love

Male x Male
Piano Lovers (m x m)

Cat Lovers (m x m)

Tiny Demon (m x m)

Age Difference/CrossDresser (m x m)

Female x Male
It's Just Business (m x f)

Stacy's Mom (m x f)
(If anyone knows this song, props to you)

Pegging (f x m)

*NEW
???
This is where I'm not sure what pairing, it can be up in the air C:

I'll Never Forget

Hey!
I like this one, it has a lot of possibilities! Is she meeting a friend, a lover, a new stranger-- is she being stalked~?

*NEW

Female x Female

Best Friends

You Make Me Laugh

Merry Christmas

LOOK AT THESE KNOCKERS!

Tonight You're All Mine

The New Girl

A Quiet Moment

You're A Girl?!
(Kinda like a Tomboy plot...?)

Take A Bite

Female x Male

BIG BROTHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
(I don't know why but I like thinking she ends up in a bunny suit xD)

Brother's Older Friend?

Link removed

Hot Cosplaying Friend

Monster Pairings

Mermaid x Man

Male x Dragon Girl

Dragon x Girl
(Would like the Dragon to me smaller)

RE: F x F, M x M Smut/Plot

FANDOMS
I could be swayed to write cannon or ocs for some Anime/Movie/Games/Music
So here is what I will be open to doing at the moment.

Anime
-Pokemon (Whether we play as Pokemon or Trainers is fine with me)
-.//Hack sign (Would really like to make Ocs for this!)
- Chobits (OCs)

Movies
-The Lion King (Prefer Ocs)
-How to train your dragon (Wouldn't it be cool to have ocs with dragons?)

Games
-Harvest Moon
-Kingdom Hearts
-Residen Evil (Prefer Ocs)
-Mario: Princess Peach (plots in Plot Driven Up above)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom