Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uprising's Awesome Ideas~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uprising

Super-Earth
Hi there and welcome to my interest thread. My name is Ariel and I'm looking for some dedicated people to roleplay with. Please note that I'm mainly looking for M/F roleplays, though I am open to certain F/F RPGs. I am bisexual, but I lean primarily towards men. I don't do M/M roleplays, though various orgies like M/M/F or F/F/M are acceptable.

Please take a look at my Rabbit Hole before reading down.

Please note that I'd rather roleplay with experienced partners. Ido not roleplay via PMs, IMs, e-mail, etc. Only forum threads, please.

Did you read them? Do you abide by my rules and my requests? Good. Let's move on.

Males:
• Ages vary from 18-32.
• Skin tones vary from porcelain to olive.
• Race is usually Caucasian.
• Eyes can be any color, depending on what I chose.
• Hair is always a dark shade.
• Personality traits vary from sarcastic, stubborn, reckless, impulsive, ruthless, tempting, narcissistic, ignorant, loving, humorous, kind, compassionate, short temper, etc.
• Always the dominant one.
• Heterosexual.
• Lean muscles, good fighter, clever, cunning, handsome.

Females:
• Ages vary from 16-32.
• Voluptuous, hourglass figure.
• Well sized breasts.
• Long hair; shades of all kind.
• Eyes of all kind.
• Skin tones vary from porcelain to olive.
• Soft skin, tender body.
• Personality traits vary from kind, compassionate, stubborn, determined, eccentric, joyful, delightful, alluring, tempting, defensive, protective, forgiving, loving, etc.
• Mainly submissive, could turn dominant if I wish.
• Straight; bisexual, leans more towards men.

Races I'll play:
• Human.
• Vampires.
• Werewolves.
• Demigods.
• Half vampire/human.

Now that that's out of the way, scroll below to see my plots.

Do not post in this thread. PM me, please. If you want to do one of my given plots, just PM me saying which one and send me a link of your O/O and one of your RPGs for inspection. Thanks for reading and enjoy! I'll try to add as many plots as I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom